BY HARTZ

Hartz® Multi-Cat litter is made just for multi-cat homes. Our unique blend of premium-quality bentonite clay forms tight, firm clumps for total odor removal in one fast, easy scoop. Hartz® NODOR® technology instantly eliminates odors on contact, and releases a light, clean scent. see more...

Ashley G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I only purchased this because my normal cat litter was sold out at the store. One of my cats is asthmatic and this made his asthma worse! I had to throw it out and purchase something else. Would not recommend, especially if your cat has respiratory problems.
Melanie W.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this litter! Seems to get the job done, clumps great. I have 6 cats. I like the lavender scent, most litters only come in the basic “fresh” scent. I love the low price, this is the litter I’ve been using the past few weeks and will probably continue to buy!
Ronda D.
Lampe, MO
My mom tried this cat litter when she couldn't find tidy cat. The litter called so hard that it was hard for her to get it out of the pan to throw out. We'll never use it
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I find all Hartz brand litters to be better than name brand litters at controlling odors. It doesn't clump as tight as other litter, but it covers my two concerns - price and odor control. It's also less dusty than most litter brands.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like this kitty litter , it's not dusty when you pour it out and it's cheaper ! I used to use Fresh Step but it's dusty and a lot more expensive . I can't smell bad odors either .
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ive been using this for the last couple of months for my cats and it's the best litter I've found. It's a little cheaper than most but far exceeded my expectations on it. Would def. recommend this.
Stevie N.
I'm not very impressed by this litter. Every time my cat uses the bathroom, I can smell it. The litter doesn't cover up any smell.
Melissa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat litter is ok but I like the nonclumping litter myself it works out best for the both of us all I do is remove it