Hartz Mountain Corp. Hartz CHZ80483 Advanced Care Flea & Tick Cat Collar uploaded by Jeremiah f.Hartz Mountain Corp. Hartz CHZ80483 Advanced Care Flea & Tick Cat Collar uploaded by Marisol F.

BY HARTZ #13 in Cat Accessories

The Hartz Advanced Care 2 in 1 Flea & Tick Collar kills both ticks and fleas for 5 months. It kills the Rocky Mountain Wood Tick carrier of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and the Deer Tick which may carry Lyme Disease. These collars are available in various colors. see more...

Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX
If I could give zero I would. This was a total waste of money. It did nothing to help my cat with fleas.... Like at all. Ended up buying another brand. Stay away.
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
Love my precious little cat and this is just wayy too pricey! And she got all her fleas back afterwards..
Marisol F.
Marisol F.
Recently my cats started hanging out with other cats... that caused them getting fleas from the other cats... I was desperate to get rid of them, I tried allot of products... this is litteraly the only product that worked for them... this collar is really cheap I bought it at a family dollar. Hartz Mountain Corp. Hartz CHZ80483 Advanced Care Flea & Tick Cat Collar
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert
its awful , i wouldnt buy this at all . the price is what you get back , it doesnt repel anything, and it just irritates my cats skin , it doesnt stay on her even if its tight . it didnt kill or even detour any fleas either . awful awful terrible product.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This doesn't work with my cat. He would still get fleas. It only cost a couple dollars so I guess you get what you pay for. I feel like you're better off paying the couple extra dollars to get a better brand.
Jeremiah f.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Hartz Mountain Corp. Hartz CHZ80483 Advanced Care Flea & Tick Cat Collar we have been using this brand on the cats and the songs over the years works great and really does the job.
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
York, PA
NEVER USE HATRZ PRODUCTS ON YOUR PETS! Take a peak at the thousands of complaints made with the BBB. Saving a few dollars is not worth the wellbeing or life of your fur babies.
Stacey Ann C.
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Whatever you do DO NOT BUY Hartz products!! This is a warning! These products kill and maim pets, check out the stories at hartz victims dot org
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Waxhaw, NC
Pet Lover Expert
I don't recommend this product. My vet said a lot of pets has had a bad reaction from it. Sorry wish I could say something positive about it.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Flushing, NY
I don't recommend. Feel like it didn't do anything aside from almost kill him when he almost choked to death trying to get it off. Collars are not a good idea for house cats and the flea and tick shampoo is a lot better.
Cristin G.
Cristin G.
Pet Lover Expert
Hartz Ultraguard Flea & Tick Shampoo for Cats, 15 oz is this product effective in ridding cats of fleas? What is your personal experience with this product?
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Casselberry, FL
why do people say this is dangerous? curious bc my cat has one on as we speak 🙄