Hartz Mountain Corp. Hartz CHZ80483 Advanced Care Flea & Tick Cat Collar uploaded by Marisol F.Hartz Mountain Corp. Hartz CHZ80483 Advanced Care Flea & Tick Cat Collar uploaded by Jeremiah f.

BY HARTZ #8 in Cat Accessories

The Hartz Advanced Care 2 in 1 Flea & Tick Collar kills both ticks and fleas for 5 months. It kills the Rocky Mountain Wood Tick carrier of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and the Deer Tick which may carry Lyme Disease. These collars are available in various colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tanya U.
Pet Lover Expert
The cats got fleas from the dog going outside and bringing them inside. I am not sure how it does compared to others. The pro it worked for a little bit. The cons are it did not really work that good. It was not to pricey. I would recommend it to other people especially ones that don't bathe their cats.
Marisol F.
Arlington, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Recently my cats started hanging out with other cats... that caused them getting fleas from the other cats... I was desperate to get rid of them, I tried allot of products... this is litteraly the only product that worked for them... this collar is really cheap I bought it at a family dollar. Hartz Mountain Corp. Hartz CHZ80483 Advanced Care Flea & Tick Cat Collar
Fawzia E.
This collar (along with flea shampoo and constant vacuuming ) got rid of my cats' fleas! I was worried about buying expensive vet medicine for fleas but this collar save my wallet! Also the collar is reflective!
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert
its awful , i wouldnt buy this at all . the price is what you get back , it doesnt repel anything, and it just irritates my cats skin , it doesnt stay on her even if its tight . it didnt kill or even detour any fleas either . awful awful terrible product.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This doesn't work with my cat. He would still get fleas. It only cost a couple dollars so I guess you get what you pay for. I feel like you're better off paying the couple extra dollars to get a better brand.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Hartz Mountain Corp. Hartz CHZ80483 Advanced Care Flea & Tick Cat Collar we have been using this brand on the cats and the songs over the years works great and really does the job.
Peyton S.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert
NEVER USE HATRZ PRODUCTS ON YOUR PETS! Take a peak at the thousands of complaints made with the BBB. Saving a few dollars is not worth the wellbeing or life of your fur babies.
Kari M.
Pet Lover Expert
Flea collars are not good for your pets! If you want to protect them from getting fleas get something like Advantage or Petlock. It is a treatment you apply a small amount on the back of their neck and it protects them for a month. Then the following month you apply more. It for sure helps protect them from getting any fleas. Do not recommend this for ANY pet!!!
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Didn't seem to help get rid of my cats fleas at all. Waste of money if you ask me. Even if it helped a little bit I wouldn't be as mad but nothing!
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Whatever you do DO NOT BUY Hartz products!! This is a warning! These products kill and maim pets, check out the stories at hartz victims dot org
Cristin G.
Pet Lover Expert
Hartz Ultraguard Flea & Tick Shampoo for Cats, 15 oz is this product effective in ridding cats of fleas? What is your personal experience with this product?
Lexi H.
Casselberry, FL
why do people say this is dangerous? curious bc my cat has one on as we speak 🙄