BY HARTZ #6 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & a...4 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the d...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this shampoo regularly on my pug because she has sensitive skin. The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized! It isn't very strong smelling which I like.
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this one on my outside dogs because they like to rub themselves on the grass and it might irritate their skin so I use this one for sensitive skin.
Greg-Dani M.
I have a mini schnauzer who has allergies so having a shampoo that has soothing oatmeal is just what he needed for shampooing in between grooming visits.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this stuff works well to kill the ticks and fleas and leaves their nice and shiny Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is so good for animals with dry or sensitive skin. It also smells really good. The shampoo left their coats all pretty and shiny after.
Caeli D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have 2 boston terriers and they have sensitive skin. This shampoo has worked the best for them. Gentile on their skin and has a nice light scent.
Breanna G.
Winnie
My dog was allergic from this. My poor baby couldn’t stop itching because his skin was all red and blisters were on him! Won’t ever buy this again!
Sheryl F.
Centreville, VA
I've been washing my dog with this for years now and it's been doing well. Anything oatmeal does well on her and I don't plan on changing it
karon a.
Didn't seam to help much with getting her clean but she smells good so I guess that helps I would buy this again but only for after flea dips
Kallista M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This worked very well for my dogs. My dog had surgery for a deformed nipple and he needed a bath so I used this and it did not hurt his skin!
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Elsie M.