BY HARTZ #6 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & a...4 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the d...4 Answers
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
Nilsa M.
Manassas, VA
Excellent product! I have a chow chow with very sensitive skin and out of all the shampoos I have tried with her this is the one that has given us the best results. Effective and accesible price! Highly recommended!
Jackeline P.
My dog loves when I take him a bath especially when I use this on his fur. Oatmeal is really good for your dogs fur and skin it really does calm and soothes him I really recommend !
Tiffany S.
PNW
I would definitely buy this dog shampoo again. It smells good and did the job. Although, I do use a different brand other than this that has worked better for my pups.
Kimberly J.
My dog has very dry and sensitive skin. So other flea shampoos really make him itch a lot. The oatmeal soothes his skin and he is able to relax after his bath. It also has a really nice smell. It’s a bargain and I recommend this to others.
Sarah H.
Florence, AL
I have two miniature dachshunds who love bath time but both have sensitive skin. One is short haired and one is long haired. The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great.
Alyssa A.
Gaylord, MI
My Golden has very sensitive skin that would always acts up after a bath. When my husband found this it all stopped! No more red flaky skin after bath time. definitely recommend!
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
Worked well for my puppy’s itchy skin, pleasant smell, and very inexpensive. Worth it for the money, I’m sure there are better ones out there, but as far as slightly above normal itchiness, this did the trick!
Sarah S.
Red oak
Smells great, leaves coat looking shiny, her fur is very soft after using this! It's easy to wash out and doesn't leave residue on her skin like other brands do! Her coat has improved immensely since using this
Heather B.
My dog began to dig and scratch all the time. I checked for fleas and couldn't find any. I used this thinking it might be a skin condition and it worked almost immediately.
Angelica S.
This product is good to use for dogs that have sensitive skin. This product helps with fleas and leave your dogs hair smooth. The oatmeal smells good and is long lasting.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
Can someone tell me if this shampoo works for dry skin my doggie has dry flaky skin Thanks