BY HARTZ #6 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & a...4 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the d...4 Answers
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
Taylor M.
Birmingham, AL
I actually like the smell of this, and my dog seems to love it too! I'm sure it makes the skin feel lovely especially if it's a outside dog. Not to pricey maybe $7 so do your pet a favor and get some.
Jessica L.
I use this shampoo on my aunts dogs and the oatmeal in it helps a lot with her dog that is old and has skin problems. her dog really enjoys having baths when I use this shampoo because it helps soothe her irritated and itchy skin. I would recommend to anyone with dogs that have dry skin problems.
Melyssa V.
My dogs use to itch all the time from being outside and would get sores from all of the scratching. i tried so many shampoos and nothing gave them any relief until i started using this.
Rachel L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I just bought this shampoo last week. This is great for my dogs sensitive skin. No more dry skin or itch for my little sweetheart. It smells nice and the scent lasts awhile too! Very good product!
Alexis P.
Greenville
Great shampoo.  Kills any fleas hat are on your dog instantly which is great because anytime we go somewhere that has a lot of fleas I immediately wash her in this when we come home and there is no other flea problem.  Would recommend his shampoo to anyone having an issue with fleas.
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
I am dog sitting 2 small puppies and we have ticks bad out here In the woods. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I haven't seen 1 flea or tick on the pups. This is some good stuff, and it smells amazing so that's a plus. Smell matters to me.
Amber B.
Chesterfield
My dog has sensitive skin. We noticed she would scratch and lick a lot in certain places. We decided to try the oatmeal to soothe her skin. She does not scratch and lick like she us too. It also help make her coat look healthy and very shiny. The smell is also very fresh and clean
Kayleigh O.
I'm not a fan of this shampoo. I think it makes my dog get a rash, because the time I used it, my poor dog turned red. I haven't used it since so I'm not 100% sure.
Jany I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This shampoo is great. Leaves hair soft. It's very inexpensive so that's a plus as well. I would recommend it. Nice alternative to the more expensive dog shampoos.
Jennifer P.
Oxford, AR
I have a little dog, and all the other products I have use did not do justice when it came to scratching and fleas. This product works! I would tell anyone to use this on their pet.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
Can someone tell me if this shampoo works for dry skin my doggie has dry flaky skin Thanks