BY HARTZ #5 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & a...3 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the d...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
Kayleigh O.
I'm not a fan of this shampoo. I think it makes my dog get a rash, because the time I used it, my poor dog turned red. I haven't used it since so I'm not 100% sure.
Jany I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This shampoo is great. Leaves hair soft. It's very inexpensive so that's a plus as well. I would recommend it. Nice alternative to the more expensive dog shampoos.
Jennifer P.
Oxford, AR
I have a little dog, and all the other products I have use did not do justice when it came to scratching and fleas. This product works! I would tell anyone to use this on their pet.
Nilsa M.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Excellent product! I have a chow chow with very sensitive skin and out of all the shampoos I have tried with her this is the one that has given us the best results. Effective and accesible price! Highly recommended!
Jackeline P.
My dog loves when I take him a bath especially when I use this on his fur. Oatmeal is really good for your dogs fur and skin it really does calm and soothes him I really recommend !
Tiffany S.
PNW
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I would definitely buy this dog shampoo again. It smells good and did the job. Although, I do use a different brand other than this that has worked better for my pups.
Sarah H.
Florence, AL
I have two miniature dachshunds who love bath time but both have sensitive skin. One is short haired and one is long haired. The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great.
Alyssa A.
Gaylord, MI
My Golden has very sensitive skin that would always acts up after a bath. When my husband found this it all stopped! No more red flaky skin after bath time. definitely recommend!
Heather B.
My dog began to dig and scratch all the time. I checked for fleas and couldn't find any. I used this thinking it might be a skin condition and it worked almost immediately.
Angelica S.
This product is good to use for dogs that have sensitive skin. This product helps with fleas and leave your dogs hair smooth. The oatmeal smells good and is long lasting.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Elsie M.