BY HARTZ #8 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & a...4 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the d...4 Answers
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This oatmeal shampoo is great soothing itchy dry skin and getting coats shinny. It has a lite fragrance and one small squeeze goes a long way. My dogs smell fresh for about a week depending on the time of year and how active they are.
Sydney S.
Elgin, OK
My dog has sensitive skin that gets irritated easily so I thought this might be a good product for him. It doesn't make him itchy at all and his fur feels very soft after using it. I don't really notice any scent with the product.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the only dog shampoo my chihuahua can use. She gets very dry irritated skin from any other highly perfumed shampoo, this oatmeal soothes her skin so she doesn't chew and itch her poor skin! I would highly recommend!
Noemí G.
Windsor Mill, MD
This shampoo is the only one I buy for all my doggies. I have a white pittie and her skin was always full of rash because her skin is so sensitive and this shampoo is gentle enough for her skin and the oatmeal soothes her. Has a really nice sent too.
Alyssa S.
Portland, MI
I have a three year old Rat Terrier with sensitive skin and a thin coat, and a 5 month old Goldendoodle with normal skin/coat. This shampoo works well for both of them. It hydrates and calms the sensitive skin, but doesn't make normal skin or coats oily and greasy. My only complaint is that it's quite watery and can be hard to apply to the dog.
Manuela A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the best shampoo that has a good smell for dogs . This shampoo gets rid of ticks and fleas. When added to dogs fur ,while washing the fleas and ticks are showing up dead, this is great, I recommend it.
Taylor M.
Birmingham, AL
I actually like the smell of this, and my dog seems to love it too! I'm sure it makes the skin feel lovely especially if it's a outside dog. Not to pricey maybe $7 so do your pet a favor and get some.
Melyssa V.
My dogs use to itch all the time from being outside and would get sores from all of the scratching. i tried so many shampoos and nothing gave them any relief until i started using this.
Rachel L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I just bought this shampoo last week. This is great for my dogs sensitive skin. No more dry skin or itch for my little sweetheart. It smells nice and the scent lasts awhile too! Very good product!
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
I am dog sitting 2 small puppies and we have ticks bad out here In the woods. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I haven't seen 1 flea or tick on the pups. This is some good stuff, and it smells amazing so that's a plus. Smell matters to me.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Elsie M.