BY HARTZ #6 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & a...4 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the d...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used this pet shampoo for years. We have purchased this mainly at petsmart and it is fairly cheap considering how long it last. This shampoo really does meet my expectations in cleaning my pets. Although the scent after a while does tend to fade out which is my only complaint. I would still recommend this product to any pet owners looking for an affordable dog shampoo.
Mallory L.
My Ollie bug loves this shampoo. Very sudsy, i usually only have to use a half dollar size to shampoo my 30 pound dog. Of course, he isn't a fan of bath time but this momma is because of the effectiveness of this shampoo. We keep it stocked up and will continue to use it.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this to try for my Yorkie that has some skin issues.  It worked great getting his hair clean and soft, but the oatmeal scent I just could not stand on a dog.  It smelt great in the bottle, but mixed with a dogs scent after going outside it was just not a good combination.  Love the shampoo though and it cleared his skin spots that he had.
Jessica L.
I use this shampoo on my aunts dogs and the oatmeal in it helps a lot with her dog that is old and has skin problems. her dog really enjoys having baths when I use this shampoo because it helps soothe her irritated and itchy skin. I would recommend to anyone with dogs that have dry skin problems.
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a Pomeranian with mild allergies and very sensitive skin. This is the best solution to keep her skin from being irritated all the time. It smells wonderful and my dog is much happier with the soothing feel it leaves her.
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
Great shampoo! My dogs play in the mud a lot so they often need baths. This stuff is amazing for dandruff and you just have to rinse a little longer for the problem to go away. I would recommend this to anyone who is wanting to buy!
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this brand of shampoo. It smells good, it makes my dogs fur silky and he doesn't get antsy when I use this shampoo on him, only thing is it's a bit on the expensive side. But, I would buy this brand of shampoo over generic any day of the week.
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use the soothing Oatmeal one for my dog. It smells great. This is great dog shampoo really the oatmeal one if you have a dog that has irritated skin like my dog has. This would be the shampoo to use.
Robin B.
My dog has very dry skin and this shampoo keeps her from having such bad dandruff. It also has a clean scent that lasts longer than the other shampoos I've tried. Good value too; I would buy again.
Lori M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just used this on my white jack Russell & brindle boston terrier. They both smell great. The white color looks so bright & the brindle has a new shine. No irritation to either of their eyes or skin & my hands smell as great as they do! The low price makes it an even better choice.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Elsie M.