BY HARTZ #5 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help...3 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?4 Answers
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
Jessica L.
I use this shampoo on my aunts dogs and the oatmeal in it helps a lot with her dog that is old and has skin problems. her dog really enjoys having baths when I use this shampoo because it helps soothe her irritated and itchy skin. I would recommend to anyone with dogs that have dry skin problems.
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a Pomeranian with mild allergies and very sensitive skin. This is the best solution to keep her skin from being irritated all the time. It smells wonderful and my dog is much happier with the soothing feel it leaves her.
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
Great shampoo! My dogs play in the mud a lot so they often need baths. This stuff is amazing for dandruff and you just have to rinse a little longer for the problem to go away. I would recommend this to anyone who is wanting to buy!
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this brand of shampoo. It smells good, it makes my dogs fur silky and he doesn't get antsy when I use this shampoo on him, only thing is it's a bit on the expensive side. But, I would buy this brand of shampoo over generic any day of the week.
Ashton S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOVE this shampoo. I love the oatmeal factor in it so it doesn't seem as harsh as other shampoos, and it smells great. If you have a flea problem, wash in dawn dish soap first then this afterwards. It helps greatly! I would recommend as this is the only shampoo I buy.
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use the soothing Oatmeal one for my dog. It smells great. This is great dog shampoo really the oatmeal one if you have a dog that has irritated skin like my dog has. This would be the shampoo to use.
Robin B.
My dog has very dry skin and this shampoo keeps her from having such bad dandruff. It also has a clean scent that lasts longer than the other shampoos I've tried. Good value too; I would buy again.
Lori M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just used this on my white jack Russell & brindle boston terrier. They both smell great. The white color looks so bright & the brindle has a new shine. No irritation to either of their eyes or skin & my hands smell as great as they do! The low price makes it an even better choice.
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this dog shampoo because it is very gentle and gives a shiny look to my pet's coat. The packaging has change and it a lityle bit flimsy so do not press it to hard or the cap will open and you will spill the product.
Sarah S.
Red oak
Smells great, leaves coat looking shiny, her fur is very soft after using this! It's easy to wash out and doesn't leave residue on her skin like other brands do! Her coat has improved immensely since using this
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Elsie M.