BY HARTZ #5 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & a...3 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the d...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
I used this shampoo on my dog. Smells good and gets him clean. Kills the fleas and soothes his itchy skin. BUT it doesn’t repel fleas very good. I find myself having to give home a bath more frequently. I still buy it because of the fact that it soothes his skin and the price isn’t bad.
DaniellaMarie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this conditioning shampoo for my handsome Gerberian Shepsky! I love that it's soothing and extra gentle for my pupp! The creamy formula with oatmeal in it is perfect for conditioning his fur all the while being extra gentle and soothing on his skin! Super affordable too! I believe I paid maybey 5$ at the most at Walmart!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got this shampoo at WinCo and was a bit skeptical because it was much cheaper compared to alternatives. However it’s just as effective and I like how big the bottle is so that it lasts a good amount of time too.
Kimberly J.
My dog has very dry and sensitive skin. So other flea shampoos really make him itch a lot. The oatmeal soothes his skin and he is able to relax after his bath. It also has a really nice smell. It’s a bargain and I recommend this to others.
Amber B.
Chesterfield
My dog has sensitive skin. We noticed she would scratch and lick a lot in certain places. We decided to try the oatmeal to soothe her skin. She does not scratch and lick like she us too. It also help make her coat look healthy and very shiny. The smell is also very fresh and clean
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great product for a great price! My English Bulldog has very sensitive skin and it's very hard to find products that work as well a this one. It gets the job done, and doesn't leave him irritated.
Jordan  P.
I have 2 Great Danes. The male has very sensitive skin, dandruff, itching, hair loss, etc. I have used this shampoo on both dogs and have had no problems. It makes his coat very soft and shiny! Makes their coats look very healthy and doesn't cause irritation! And, the smell is a plus!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used this pet shampoo for years. We have purchased this mainly at petsmart and it is fairly cheap considering how long it last. This shampoo really does meet my expectations in cleaning my pets. Although the scent after a while does tend to fade out which is my only complaint. I would still recommend this product to any pet owners looking for an affordable dog shampoo.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this to try for my Yorkie that has some skin issues.  It worked great getting his hair clean and soft, but the oatmeal scent I just could not stand on a dog.  It smelt great in the bottle, but mixed with a dogs scent after going outside it was just not a good combination.  Love the shampoo though and it cleared his skin spots that he had.
Mallory L.
My Ollie bug loves this shampoo. Very sudsy, i usually only have to use a half dollar size to shampoo my 30 pound dog. Of course, he isn't a fan of bath time but this momma is because of the effectiveness of this shampoo. We keep it stocked up and will continue to use it.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Elsie M.