BY HARTZ #7 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & a...4 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the d...4 Answers
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
Daniel M.
Henderson, NV
This shampoo really helps my dog's coat. It makes his hair nice and soft and it smells great.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I use this for my pupper and it leaves him really soft and smooth and he smells good after
Alisha G.
Sanger, CA
This great for my dogs, the smells great! I buy all the time. It leaves there coat nice.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Love this product. Great on my mixed breed's skin. And smells great! Would recommend it!
Cheyenne v.
Jackson, TN
This smells great and soothes my dogs-- they love to be lathered up in this puppy wash :)
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My furry dog was getting dandruff and he would scratch alot. But thankfully this shampoo helped him moisturize his fur coat. Now he doesn't get itchy .
Emily S.
I really like this shampoo. It smells really good, and my dog doesn't mind it either...he likes it too much sometimes and licks it off of his paws. Despite it's great smell, it isn't a long lasting scent. Once hes been running around the house for 10 minutes, you cannot smell it anymore. This is why only gave it 3 stars.
Kimberly G.
Kingsland, GA
Nice light fragrance, this shampoo works really well on my Old English Bulldog’s sensitive skin. I feel like it does a good job of getting her clean and I think the oatmeal may even help when she gets a little dermatitis on her belly (grass allergy issues).
Christina L.
Tye
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this because the dogs love it on their skskiskskin and it makes them feel good. It is affordable especially if you are unsure about the type to get your dogs.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love to use this product on my animals for flea and tick treatment (it works) but I especially love to use this on my animals that have sensitive skin. It helps relieve irritability and pain associated with hotspots.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Elsie M.