BY HARTZ #4 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help...3 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
Alisha G.
Sanger, CA
This great for my dogs, the smells great! I buy all the time. It leaves there coat nice.
Cheyenne v.
Jackson, TN
This smells great and soothes my dogs-- they love to be lathered up in this puppy wash :)
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this and have for many years. If this gave your dog a rash, hair loss, or itching then you failed to fully rinse your dog after its use. This is not a leave in shampoo. Any shampoo or conditioner which isn't designed as a leave in will damage your skin in these ways if you don't rinse well. This happened once and only once to my golden and I learned from my mistake.
Katy H.
It is the best shampoo for dogs smells lovely, it also helps my dogs coat to be smooth and soft. It also helps my dogs coat to become clean, this is the only dog shampoo that I have found actually gets rid of all the dirt on my dog, I have a staff x bullmastiff and she loves to roll round in mud and this is the bed thing for it
Tiffany F.
Newmarket , ON
This is a great shampoo for my dog. I have asthma so some scents make me wheeze this is one of the only ones that doesn't affect my breathing which is great and leaves my pooch soo soft.
Michela C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pet loves this product, it is definitely his favourite in all the brands we've tried in over two years. I think I'll keep buying this!
Islam H.
Gaza
I use thia every time I bath my doga and it is very gooood it smells nice and light and I don't think I would change it
Maegan M.
Picture Butte , Albetta
Not the greatest, but it is pretty much what your paying for. Depends on the dogs fur, didn't work for my Aussie
Tania B.
Calexico, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very good option for control the animasl that attack your dogs, keeps your pet fresh and comftarble all day
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Elsie M.