BY HARTZ #5 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help...3 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?4 Answers
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is such a princess when it comes to her baths. She absolutely loves them. It was amazing when we bought this because after her bath she was a different dog. I honestly think she loves the smell more than I do. It makes the coat shine and lathers really well. I purchased this from my groomer for about $10 for the large bottle. We have had it for about 6 months and we are still going on the same bottle and we wash our dog once a week or two. Great product for the value.
DaniellaMarie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this conditioning shampoo for my handsome Gerberian Shepsky! I love that it's soothing and extra gentle for my pupp! The creamy formula with oatmeal in it is perfect for conditioning his fur all the while being extra gentle and soothing on his skin! Super affordable too! I believe I paid maybey 5$ at the most at Walmart!
Esse M.
evanston, IL
This product really helped soothe my ferret's skin and ease his body odor. The shampoo lathers really well and has a great smell. It rinses easily in comparison to other brands I've used that stayed on for several rinses, the ease of rinsing makes it easier on my pets who aren't crazy about taking baths. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a smelly sensitive pet.
Kenzie K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo for my pups!! Keeps their fur smelling great and makes their hair SO soft! I use it on my Australian Cattle Dogs (2) and they love it! (I assume they do because other shampoo's they try to roll around in the dirt or mud after the bath to make the smell go away) but not when they use this shampoo! 10/10 will buy it again!
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our beagle, was getting dry skin this winter. I bought this shampoo and was so pleased at how well it works. It foams really well. It doesn't leave a strong scent, which is good if you just want a natural clean smell. His skin has much less dandruff, and I noticed he's not scratching nearly as much.
Jane Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is actually a pretty good product. We have a lab that is sensitive to everything and she does not have an issue with this shampoo.  It smells good and lathers nicely.  The price is good and it doesn't dry her skin out.  This makes her fur very soft and rinses out good.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always rely on this shampoo and love the smell!!! I have used Hurtz band since I was a little girl and got my first puppy. When my fiancé’s dog got fleas this was the shampoo I made him get because I knew I worked!! I got rid of all the fleas on his long haired dog in two baths. Also takes care of ticks very well. I can’t live without this product and brand. I always reliable for all pet owners. You can get this shampoo from Walmart, target, and pet smart. If you’re struggling with fleas in your home and yard... your pets are the ones bringing them in. Struggling get this product and it will do wanders forgot your pet.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
So I love using this shampoo and conditioner on my dog! I have a husky, and it makes her fun smell and feel so good and soft! I got mine at Walmart I think? For about $5 maybe? But it’s not drying on her skin and it doesn’t make her itch like some brands do!
Emily D.
North East, MD
This product works great for my bulldogs skin issues. It’s affordable and it works well to calm his skin irritation. It smells great and it lasts a while, a little bit does go along way! I would recommend this product
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of this stuff at all. It smelled incredible strong and I do not feel like it really made my dogs incredibly clean. I bought it from Pet Smart and it was a pretty good price but it seriously sucked.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Elsie M.