BY HARTZ #6 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & a...4 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the d...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is such a princess when it comes to her baths. She absolutely loves them. It was amazing when we bought this because after her bath she was a different dog. I honestly think she loves the smell more than I do. It makes the coat shine and lathers really well. I purchased this from my groomer for about $10 for the large bottle. We have had it for about 6 months and we are still going on the same bottle and we wash our dog once a week or two. Great product for the value.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always rely on this shampoo and love the smell!!! I have used Hurtz band since I was a little girl and got my first puppy. When my fiancé’s dog got fleas this was the shampoo I made him get because I knew I worked!! I got rid of all the fleas on his long haired dog in two baths. Also takes care of ticks very well. I can’t live without this product and brand. I always reliable for all pet owners. You can get this shampoo from Walmart, target, and pet smart. If you’re struggling with fleas in your home and yard... your pets are the ones bringing them in. Struggling get this product and it will do wanders forgot your pet.
Kerri D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Mountain groomers best oatmeal dog shampoo was a very affordable dog shampoo that we picked up from our local Walmart I give it a seven out of 10 with a slight oatmeal healing elements I will probably purchase it again
Esse M.
evanston, IL
This product really helped soothe my ferret's skin and ease his body odor. The shampoo lathers really well and has a great smell. It rinses easily in comparison to other brands I've used that stayed on for several rinses, the ease of rinsing makes it easier on my pets who aren't crazy about taking baths. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a smelly sensitive pet.
Kaytlyn H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog shampoo. I have a Husky/Shepherd so constant shedding haunts me. She also suffers from hot spots occasionally. This brand works great and is very gentle on my girls fur. Highly recommend
Erica S.
kokomo, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo smells good, is moisturizing. Is not greasy. Great for my dog's thick coat. It is very affordable and easy to use. Does not irritate my dog's skin or cause him to sneeze at the smell.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
So I love using this shampoo and conditioner on my dog! I have a husky, and it makes her fun smell and feel so good and soft! I got mine at Walmart I think? For about $5 maybe? But it’s not drying on her skin and it doesn’t make her itch like some brands do!
Kenzie K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo for my pups!! Keeps their fur smelling great and makes their hair SO soft! I use it on my Australian Cattle Dogs (2) and they love it! (I assume they do because other shampoo's they try to roll around in the dirt or mud after the bath to make the smell go away) but not when they use this shampoo! 10/10 will buy it again!
Alexis P.
Greenville
Great shampoo.  Kills any fleas hat are on your dog instantly which is great because anytime we go somewhere that has a lot of fleas I immediately wash her in this when we come home and there is no other flea problem.  Would recommend his shampoo to anyone having an issue with fleas.
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
I used this shampoo on my dog. Smells good and gets him clean. Kills the fleas and soothes his itchy skin. BUT it doesn’t repel fleas very good. I find myself having to give home a bath more frequently. I still buy it because of the fact that it soothes his skin and the price isn’t bad.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Elsie M.