BY HARTZ

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help...3 Answers
  • I love this product.3 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?3 Answers
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
  • "I have a chow chow with very sensitive skin and out of all the shampoos I have tried with her this is the one that has given us the best results." in 2 reviews
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "I have a yorkie who has very sensitive and dry skin and this shampoo works wonders and leaves her smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always rely on this shampoo and love the smell!!! I have used Hurtz band since I was a little girl and got my first puppy. When my fiancé’s dog got fleas this was the shampoo I made him get because I knew I worked!! I got rid of all the fleas on his long haired dog in two baths. Also takes care of ticks very well. I can’t live without this product and brand. I always reliable for all pet owners. You can get this shampoo from Walmart, target, and pet smart. If you’re struggling with fleas in your home and yard... your pets are the ones bringing them in. Struggling get this product and it will do wanders forgot your pet.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got this shampoo at WinCo and was a bit skeptical because it was much cheaper compared to alternatives. However it’s just as effective and I like how big the bottle is so that it lasts a good amount of time too.
Crystal F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use the soothing Oatmeal one for my dog. It smells great. This is great dog shampoo really the oatmeal one if you have a dog that has irritated skin like my dog has. This would be the shampoo to use.
Alexis P.
Greenville
Great shampoo.  Kills any fleas hat are on your dog instantly which is great because anytime we go somewhere that has a lot of fleas I immediately wash her in this when we come home and there is no other flea problem.  Would recommend his shampoo to anyone having an issue with fleas.
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
I used this shampoo on my dog. Smells good and gets him clean. Kills the fleas and soothes his itchy skin. BUT it doesn’t repel fleas very good. I find myself having to give home a bath more frequently. I still buy it because of the fact that it soothes his skin and the price isn’t bad.
Kimberly J.
My dog has very dry and sensitive skin. So other flea shampoos really make him itch a lot. The oatmeal soothes his skin and he is able to relax after his bath. It also has a really nice smell. It’s a bargain and I recommend this to others.
Amber B.
Chesterfield
My dog has sensitive skin. We noticed she would scratch and lick a lot in certain places. We decided to try the oatmeal to soothe her skin. She does not scratch and lick like she us too. It also help make her coat look healthy and very shiny. The smell is also very fresh and clean
Yuataine H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although this is supposed to be for dogs with sensitive skin. It made my dogs skin itchy and flake. I had my dog checked for fleas and ticks even though i was sure it wasn’t that. I personally wouldn’t buy this product again but to each it’s own.
Jordan  P.
I have 2 Great Danes. The male has very sensitive skin, dandruff, itching, hair loss, etc. I have used this shampoo on both dogs and have had no problems. It makes his coat very soft and shiny! Makes their coats look very healthy and doesn't cause irritation! And, the smell is a plus!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this to try for my Yorkie that has some skin issues.  It worked great getting his hair clean and soft, but the oatmeal scent I just could not stand on a dog.  It smelt great in the bottle, but mixed with a dogs scent after going outside it was just not a good combination.  Love the shampoo though and it cleared his skin spots that he had.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
Can someone tell me if this shampoo works for dry skin my doggie has dry flaky skin Thanks
Autumn S.
Does this work with dogs that have sensitive skin & also help get rid of fleas & also help get rid of rash? He might be allergic to fleas cause he gets rashes when he starts to itch so trying to find something to help with everything