Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Susan F.Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Sammy M.Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Sammy M.See all 4 photos

BY HARTZ

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA. see more...

• Does this work with dogs that have se...This made my dogs skin so much... 2 Answers
  • My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... ...It made my dog's dandruff 3739... 3 Answers
  • Can someone tell me if this shampoo w...Yes it works amazingly and it'... 2 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Puritan...*
  • "I have a chow chow with very sensitive skin and out of all the shampoos I have tried with her this is the one that has given us the best results." in 2 reviews
  • "The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "I have a yorkie who has very sensitive and dry skin and this shampoo works wonders and leaves her smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!" in 1 review
Leah K.
Leah K.
Decatur, GA
I have used the exact brand and scent on all my dogs since I was 8. It definitely helps to eliminate the dog smell. I can actually stand the cuddles. Personally I love this scent, maybe because I've never tried anything else. Great product! Beware if your dog has sensitive skin. Not saying it will irritate their skin, but buy a shampoo specifically for sensitive skin to avoid making your dog miserable.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Metairie, LA
I use this every time I bathe my new puppies. Their coats look great after so it's worth the 4 star rating. I wish it had a flea treatment in it that worked better. They are on flea medicine but still itch and seem uncomfortable all the time. I do agree with some other reviews that they don't seem to be as clean as I wished they would buy that could be do to my error in using it.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, Oh
I really like bathing my dog with this shampoo. It smells nice and fresh, the scent is not strong and overwhelming. My pitbull/lab mix has very sensitive skin and I notice that he doesn't itch really at all after I use this shampoo on him. I would recommend it to anyone with a dog with sensitive skin.
Jordan  P.
Jordan P.
I have 2 Great Danes. The male has very sensitive skin, dandruff, itching, hair loss, etc. I have used this shampoo on both dogs and have had no problems. It makes his coat very soft and shiny! Makes their coats look very healthy and doesn't cause irritation! And, the smell is a plus!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Richland, MS
This made my dogs skin so much worse. I wish I realized it faster. Unfortunately I kept using it, and it turned out to be the problem. It wasn't necessarily expensive, except that it caused me a more expensive problem down the line. I would definitely not recommend it to anyone.
Noemí G.
Noemí G.
Windsor Mill, MD
This shampoo is the only one I buy for all my doggies. I have a white pittie and her skin was always full of rash because her skin is so sensitive and this shampoo is gentle enough for her skin and the oatmeal soothes her. Has a really nice sent too.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
I tried this because we have a Doberman and they tend to get dry skin easily. It smells nice and has a good lather. It worked better than other more expensive brands of oatmeal shampoo. I would recommend if you're looking for a cheaper option.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This oatmeal shampoo is great soothing itchy dry skin and getting coats shinny. It has a lite fragrance and one small squeeze goes a long way. My dogs smell fresh for about a week depending on the time of year and how active they are.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Elgin, OK
My dog has sensitive skin that gets irritated easily so I thought this might be a good product for him. It doesn't make him itchy at all and his fur feels very soft after using it. I don't really notice any scent with the product.
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
I have a Pomeranian with mild allergies and very sensitive skin. This is the best solution to keep her skin from being irritated all the time. It smells wonderful and my dog is much happier with the soothing feel it leaves her.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
How often do you bathe your dog (s)?
Leanna L.
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
Does the oatmeal help with shedding?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
Does this work well for dogs with sensitive skin?
Becky W.
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
Both my dogs have allergies. They itch terribly after being outside. Wonder if this shampoo would help?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
My dog(lab) has very bad dandruff... does this help the dandruff?