Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo

Moisturizing for sensitive skin. Soothes irritated skin. Creamy buttermilk fragrance. Some breeds have sensitive skin and require an extra gentle shampoo. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoos pH-balanced formula gently cleans the coat and soothes dry skin. Added protein conditioners help to reduce tangles in pets coat and makes brushing easier. Hartz Living Groomers Best Oatmeal Shampoo is safe and gentle and can be used on all breeds of dogs. Biodegradable. Made in USA.

How is this brand?anyones dog have sensitive skin?
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo. How well does this help dry skin? My vet recommends oatmeal bath for my dog because he has extremely dry skin. I have used several with little results. I purchased this but with the weather haven't been able to take him outside to use it. Looking for honest answers so I know if I should keep it or take it back.
Has anyone tried this on their own hair
Start your review of Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old.” in reviews
“He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo.” in reviews
“The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great.” in reviews
“The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!” in reviews
Hartford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Isabella C.
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Isabella C.
I love washing my fur baby’s with this shampoo it’s not harsh on him and it has a soft smell to it. I have a medium size dog he’s Half Shih Tzu and half poodle it cost I think $2. I’m a repeat use r so I will be buying it again. Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,241 reviews
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by marie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried so many diffrent brands of dog shampoo. My dog has very sensitive skin. This is by far the best dog shampoo that i have tried on her. It does not make her itchy or irritate her skin. The scent reminds me of baby shampoo. It smells pretty good to me. I have bought this about 5 time and will continue to buy it. Highly recommend!!
Rockdale, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Robin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hartz Mountain Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo is fabulous for my 90lb American Staffordshire Terrier. He loves getring a bath with this shampoo. I am 100% happy with it as well, if he's happy, mamas happy. I told my friends about this and a lot of them use it to.
Miami
I think this product is great. My dog has itchy skin and the oatmeal really helps to soothe his skin. What would improve this product is the consistency being more creamy and less watery. I would recommend
Clarendon, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Oatmeal shampoo is the way to go if you have a dog who has skin allergies. I have used a lot of different oatmeal shampoos for my dog and he loves them all. I get this at Walmart and it’s a great price.
Jersey City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Target
My puppy smells delicious after I bathe him once per month with Harts Oatmeal shampoo. It’s the only brand I trust for my dog!Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
Redondo Beach , CA
Purchased at: PETCO
This shampoo is so awesome gives my dog the best smell after a bath! I wish it wouldn’t leave so many knots in his fur! (I have a golden retriever) but I definitely will use this again!
Panorama City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Sandii J.
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Sandii J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product. I love it for my baby. The smell is amazing and penetrates her fur to get that nasty dog smell off her (she’s a big dog with thick fur) and I love the oatmeal to soothe her itching.
Red Bluff, CA
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by rose C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo keeps my puppies fur soft shiny and clean and it smells really good i use this on all 3 dogs i have i recommend this if you want a good shampoo for a affordable price no need to spend more when this shampoo gets the job done and smells great
Garfield Hts, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by tyeisha D.
Purchased at: PETCO
I use this on my Chocolate Lab because he has skin irritation and this is the only thing that soothes him. I usually have to make almost like a bubble bath for him to soak in then lather him up after a while. It smells amazing and has helped his skin out so much!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sterling Heights
il y a un an
il y a 2 ans
Hartz Mountain 97928 Groomer's Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo I had tried so many products with my dogs. I really wanna try it on my little ones because I found bath relaxing for them. Is it worth it? What are the pros of using this shampoo? Will the hair grow up? The hair will shine? 🤔
Emily S. • il y a 2 ans
This is a great shampoo for dogs.I bought it before and my dogs love it .It kills theirs feels and leaves them feeling fresh and clean.My dogs seem to have itch relief as well because of the oatmeal in the formula.