BY HARTZ #44 in Dog Accessories

Hartz® Millet Spray All Natural Treat For All Birds.
For parakeets, canaries, finches, cockatiels & other pet birds.
Resealable bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Zane M.
Zane M.
Orange Cove, CA
My birds just love it and will do anything for a peck! The reason for five stars is because I'm able to train my birds with a bit of Millet and it's just a must have if u own a bird.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
PNW
My parakeets love this millet! They couldn't get enough. It was a very affordable price and I was a repeat buyer for that reason.
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely love this product and I would love to review it on my YouTube Instagram and Snapchat
Keflyn D.
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
Great quality product and my bird goes crazy whenever I bring the bag out. Another bonus is he likes to play with the bag once it's empty so it's a pretty great quality product.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
Nahunta , GA
Pet Lover Expert
My bird doesnt eat regular seed he only eats millet so i get this brand because its cheap and lasts longer and its usually easy to find my bird likes it he hasnt complained lol
Tyna B.
Tyna B.
The birds love this millet. Its a great treat for them, and they go wild over it. It also lasts for a long time.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Conover, OH
We have a parakeet and a pair of doves. we tried the cheaper brands of millet and they didn't touch them. they love the Hartz brand millet.
Casey H.
Casey H.
I have one parakeet and I can't keep these in Stock! she eats them as fast as I can get them in the cage! they're her favorite snack!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
This is so messy! Just getting it from the bag to the cage and you have a mess. The birds love it though and it's really cheap.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Aylmer, Ontario
We have lovebirds, zebra finches and budgies! they all love this Millet spray. we make sure we always have some on hand