BY HARTZ

Directions Open cage door and hold the seed tree in a position where your pet can reach it from a perch. Insert Plastic Holder Clip through wires from the outside and grip the seed tree between the serrated fasteners. Lock the Holder between wires. Any loose seeds remaining in the package can be added to your pet's seed cup see more...

Lindsey Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My Grandmother's bird goes crazy for millet. It's his ice cream you could say. Only draw back its kinda pricey.
Ali J.
remla kerkennah sfax
When you have a lot of birds you need a food you trust with a price you can afford. This is my choice.He likes the seed, I had a parakeet and a Sun Conure, they were fed this seed also. And they lived 18 yrs. Now I have a baby parrot let and use this seed along with other food. I order it on line and it is shipped to me, as I don't drive.
Angel A.
Surrey, BC
My budgies love this millet. They love eating Millets. Remember these are only MEANT to be as treats not fed to them every single day.