BY HARTZ

Celina C.
San Juan, TX
I shower my dog with this medicated shampoo and she’s free of fleas and ticks. Does not have a bad Oder to it so nothing to worry. She’s nice and clean after a bath with this amazing stuff. Recommend to pet owners
Jeanette R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works like a charm. No hassle & really quick results. I picked this up at Rite Aid , it was on sale at the moment so as far as the price goes I can’t really say what “fair” but it’s something I’d definitely buy again.
Amanda S.
hurricane
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells weird but it seemed to help my dog when she needed it. Wasn’t too pricey but not too cheap either.
Hartz is a good dependable brand that you can purchase at Walmart, petco, petsmart, or even tractor supply.
Nicole M.
Mesa, AZ
Hartz is a terrible brand for dogs. Especially their medications to use on your beloved pets. If the cost is an issue, you can find better products online at vitacost or any local specialty store. Too many dogs have had bad reactions to the ingredients in Hartz products.
Teresa B.
This product is something I used in the summertime due to the one instance my dog had fleas. It seemed to work well with 2 baths. I like the product, however, it seemed to be a little rough on my dogs skin. It was seemingly affordable as well.
Tammy V.
This product did not work at all. Fleas were crawling on the soap and in tub after bathing dog. Only reason I gave it 1 star was because the scent was good.
This shampoo tried on her and seemed to make her itch and scratch more. She's a poodle not sure if made her skin more sensitive or not.
Denise M.
Austin, TX
When my dogs have fleas this is my go to to clean them up and get rid of a few until I can put actual medicine on.
shyanne s.
Winchester, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this shampoo because it doesn’t irritate my sensitive pups skin and he can continue to play and smell good
Demi W.
Christiansburg, VA
It seems to help somewhat but it doesn't last like it supposed too which makes me sad and she still scratches