BY HARTZ

Hartz smoked meaty knuckle is long lasting and hand carved. As with all chewing products, supervise your dog when giving this hartz dental product. Not a food item. Product is designed to be chewed, not eaten. Please remove bone if splintering occurs. see more...

Casie B.
Casie B.
St Francis , WI
My two pitbulls love these. The price is decent for the size of the bone you get. They last about 3 days between my two dogs.
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My dogs love these! I get them whenever I need to really keep my dogs occupied for long periods at a time. For my small 15lb dog they last forever. For my 55lb dog they do last probably 3 days. And for my 100lb dog who is an huge chewer that destroys toys in minutes they last about half a day to 1 day. That being said they are worth the price for me when I really need them.
Kati R.
Kati R.
Granbury, TX
My dog is a heavy duty chewer, so she goes through bones SO FAST. Giving this to her for a half hour each night, it's lasted over a week! For her, that's incredible! She loves it, too!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lancaster, PA
Our dog loves to chew on these bones. We go through several packs a month. I love it because I know what is in the product and that it is helping to keep her teeth and gums healthy.
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
I love to snag these when they are on sale as a treat for our two dogs. We have big chewers so these keep them busy and happy for quite a while.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Jacksonville, FL
These are nice to have when you're busy and need to distract your dog lol. But she always pukes them back up so we stopped giving them to her.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We buy this every great once in a while for our dogs man do they love this I just wish it was a little bit cheaper