BY HARTZ

Ashley V.
Knoxville, TN
In only had to use once. we had our son and our cat became jealous of him and she would pee all over his room but once we purchase this it got rid of the smell and everything
Katie C.
I bought this at walmart when i was potty training my dog bc sometimes he woulr have accidents and it seemed to work great. I'd buy it again if i ran out.
Melinda R.
Columbia, Ky
We used this for both our doh and cats it seemed to take care of the odor and both animals tended to avoid that spot that had been sprayed
Nick R.
Bartlesville, OK
I have an older Cat that has started to not make it to litter box and this has been a life saver for my Carpets. No smell left after it,
Brittany  H.
Ottawa, IL
Works great to get urine smell out of the carpet. I have only tried for dogs not sure about cat urine. Price is reasonable
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
The beat pet stain and odor remover for cats and dohs it works instanly for a wonderful cpean new home feeling
Rebecca R.
Kingston, OK
Gets the pet odor out from the animal urine and fecies. Cleans up the mess and leaves it smelling great.
April P.
My cat sheds absolutely like crazy. And this brush is perfect for her and her fur coat.
Kate-Lynn K.
New Ross, NS
I have a dog who likes to sleep on my couch. I always keep my couch covered in order to protect the fabric on my couch. I find this product works great for killing any smell associated with my dog. It works better than regular fabric fresheners and odor eliminators.