BY HARTZ

• I've been apprehensive to try this does it really work how it say...1 Answers
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Milan, IL
Great stuff, will purchase again. Highly recommend if you have a curious little puppy in your house.Took my dog not long to finally understand that he can't chew on everything and this stuff helped me a lot.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
We have tried this to stop our Boston terrier from chewing on our furniture and stings left in her reach and this helped her not chew on them anymore.
MIchael V.
MIchael V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
My border collie is a die hard chewer. This product worked at first when she confronted the spray she avoid the items but after a day or so she really did not care all that much and continued to chew regardless of the spray. Maybe if your dog is only a slight chewer or maybe as preventive measures it will work but not for aggressive chewers like mine.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I worked at a Vet clinic and we would recommend this for dogs that chew on themselves and are prone to hotspots.
kendra l.
kendra l.
Greeley, CO
This stuff works amazing! We had a dog who liked to bite on us and we tried it after a week she stopped
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Fresno, Ca
Hartz spray works AMAZING. I used if for when my dog was going through her puppy phase and it kept her off my furniture.
Eneida T.
Eneida T.
Hartz is a good and safe brand for pets. Their product are very effective and affordable.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Would this affect or harm my puppy in any way? Does it actually work? And what can you use it on shoes? Clothes? Furniture? Etc?
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
I've been apprehensive to try this does it really work how it says it's suppose to?
Candace B.
Candace B.
Ruffin, SC
Does this actually work? And would the chemicals hurt my pet in any way?