BY HARTZ

HAZ1194: Features: -Feeding dish-Double bowls-Innovative and uniquely design-Small design is perfect for cats, puppies, or small dogs-Stainless steel. Dimensions: -Each bowl 5" diameter and 1-1/2" deep-Dimensions: 5.1" H x 2.25" W x 11.2" D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenifer D.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use these for my two cats, also. I use one side for water and the other for food, and they each have their own set since they don't like to eat from the same dish. I bough replacement bowls, also, so I can throw the dirty ones in the dishwasher and have clean ones from the cupboard to replace them!
Katie E.
Sunman, IN
We use these bowls for our two cats. It's really convenient and they are super easy to clean!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Pet Lover Expert
These are perfect for smaller dogs and cats. Perfect size for the portions of food the dog should be getting and they're easy to clean.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I have 4 cats and 4 dogs so I love buying these bowls for them. They're durable and easy to clean. Even for my very messy dogs.
Robbin R.
Very affordable product. Very pretty. My Yorke and dachshund drink and eat comfortably from this bowl.
Joanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
These feeding dishes are so great. A bit pricey if you get the off the floor stand, but you save in time and cleaning. I haven't had the issue accumulating algae like you get with a crock and and the stainless wipes clean easily. These are great no matter the size of the dog. Best used for inside feeding as the water tends to dry up more quickly outside. I have one for the cat and one for the dog and feeding area a always clean. The stands are decorative and appealing. Totally worth the cost.
Pandora K.
Brussels
Those where the first feeding dishes that I bought for my cat. It took me a while to understand that she didn't really like them and I had to replace them with something else, but in general they are good quality products.