BY HARTZ

Hartz Litter Spray - Scented - 17 oz Scented Hartz Nodor litter spray's unique odor encapsulating technology surrounds odor molecules, permanently stopping them from causing odor. Non-toxic and non-allergenic, Hartz Nodor litter spray is safe for people and pets and won't clump litter. Clean scent. 17 oz. see more...

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Helps a little, but the cat doesn't like it. It caused more problems than it helped. It was pretty much just a hassle that turned our cat off.
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
My mom uses this product and it is a god send! She has so many cats and her house used to smell so bad like cat litter. Not anymore!
Ali J.
Ali J.
Tipp City, OH
I only have a single tabby cat, but boy is she stinky. While this product helps eliminate odors, I wouldn't say it entirely masks them. The smell of the spray isn't bad, however I wish it had more of a fun natural smell. To me it smells a bit chemical-y.
Sep K.
Sep K.
I use this product for my cat litter and it is really good. Hartz Litter Spray controls odor very well.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
What I can say is that it works very well. The dog's hair is very soft as well as shiny.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.
Never had cats so I wouldn't know much about it so yeah. I did have a dog and I used to use these things
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I've had cats my entire life, which means I've dealt with stinky litterboxes my entire life. I've probably tried every odor-eliminating/covering product ever made. Some helped a bit, but nothing works as well as this stuff. My cat tends to "drop a stink bomb" first thing in the morning...that's his routine. And trust me...that first one of the day is enough to make your eyes water. A couple of sprays of Nodor and within just a couple of minutes the stink is gone. Completely. Even if you stand right next to the litterbox. No perfumes or cover ups; just no stink. This is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it to anyone with cats!
Serena K.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, Alberta
I like this product a lot it helps
Elimanted and bad odor from the litter box.