Hartz Litter Spray - Scented - 17 oz uploaded by Courtney M.

BY HARTZ

Hartz Litter Spray - Scented - 17 oz Scented Hartz Nodor litter spray's unique odor encapsulating technology surrounds odor molecules, permanently stopping them from causing odor. Non-toxic and non-allergenic, Hartz Nodor litter spray is safe for people and pets and won't clump litter. Clean scent. 17 oz. see more...

Ali J.
Tipp City, OH
I only have a single tabby cat, but boy is she stinky. While this product helps eliminate odors, I wouldn't say it entirely masks them. The smell of the spray isn't bad, however I wish it had more of a fun natural smell. To me it smells a bit chemical-y.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've had cats my entire life, which means I've dealt with stinky litterboxes my entire life. I've probably tried every odor-eliminating/covering product ever made. Some helped a bit, but nothing works as well as this stuff. My cat tends to "drop a stink bomb" first thing in the morning...that's his routine. And trust me...that first one of the day is enough to make your eyes water. A couple of sprays of Nodor and within just a couple of minutes the stink is gone. Completely. Even if you stand right next to the litterbox. No perfumes or cover ups; just no stink. This is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it to anyone with cats!
Jennifer W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Helps a little, but the cat doesn't like it. It caused more problems than it helped. It was pretty much just a hassle that turned our cat off.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
My mom uses this product and it is a god send! She has so many cats and her house used to smell so bad like cat litter. Not anymore!
Ravinder K.
Never had cats so I wouldn't know much about it so yeah. I did have a dog and I used to use these things
Sep K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this product for my cat litter and it is really good. Hartz Litter Spray controls odor very well.
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
What I can say is that it works very well. The dog's hair is very soft as well as shiny.
Courtney M.
ancaster, ON
The only thing that does any sent in our four kitty litter room. Affordable which is fantastic since we use at a lot of it.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like this product a lot it helps
Elimanted and bad odor from the litter box.