Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysHartz
Hartz Just For Cats 5 Pack Mini Mice

Hartz® Just For Cats™ 5 Pack Mini Mice™

by Hartz

#2 in Cat Toys

Is your cat feeling 'grate'? They’ll be even cheddar when playing with a toy that combines the two things they love most: mice and catnip

Dee que material son los ratones ?
Are they filled with catnip?
How durable are these?
Start your review of Hartz® Just For Cats™ 5 Pack Mini Mice™!
Kelli E.
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat just loves theses mice toy here .she plays and plays with them 24/7 here and she is 11 years old cat .who acts like a kitten most of the time .i recommend theses for your cat.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I don't know what it is about these mice, but they are the only kind my cat will play with. I can only think that maybe it's the weight of them, as they don't have that lightweight "plastic" feeling that so many of these toys seem to have. My cat doesn't just like these, she goes CRAZY for them. She kicks them, bites them, and tosses them in the air so violently. It's hilarious! I can't find these mice for sale in stores anymore, so I'm glad to see them here on Amazon. I find that I have to buy them frequently because, as most small toys do, they get lost easily. I don't even know where they end up most times; they just sort of "disappear". But seriously, although my cat likes to play with many types of toys, these are by far her favorite.
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz® Just For Cats™ 5 Pack Mini Mice™ uploaded by Nola S.
Hartz® Just For Cats™ 5 Pack Mini Mice™ uploaded by Nola S.
My cats love these. Every cat I’ve ever had loved these. Best cat toy on the market, add a cardboard box and it’s cat purrfection! My cats will play with these for hours. Only downside, they get stuck under the couch, the refrigerator, the dresser, everywhere. Lol.
Chelsea S.
north richland hills
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Little mice are the perfect toys for your furry little friend. Scout loves when I put them in a bag of cat nip and pull them out for him to play with. He goes crazy over his mice and they are one of his favorite toys.
Judi H.
Princeton, WV
I get these for my cats so they will get up and get some exercise, they are 13 now so it takes something to get there attention and these do the trick every time. They go crazy over the catnip on them and bat them around for hours. I get them at Walmart and they aren't expensive.
Julia Mae B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These were a huge hit for my kitties! They had a blast playing with these little fake mice! They are durable and cute!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these little mice toys. She loves to pick them up by the tail and flip them in the air. They do wear out and sometimes the tails fall off, but she plays hard with them, so it is to be expected after some time. They are not expensive so I buy multi-packs and just get a new one out when needed. Also helpful for when she loses one under the couch or something and I haven't found it yet.
Krista V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Wonderful color and long lasting. i like to put a little cat nip on them before i giv them to my cats then i let them go crazy with them and they love them to death lol or until they tear them apart after long long play time lol
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are nice , small enough for my cat to get his paw on and throw them around , that's his favorite thing to do.
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have bought several packs of these for my cats they tear these up pretty quickly. But its fine they are priced reasonable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...