BY HARTZ #16 in Cat Toys

Bring out the hunter in your cat with these cute and colorful mice that are lightweight and perfectly sized. Includes catnip to keep your feline on the prowl for hours.

Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves these little mice toys. She loves to pick them up by the tail and flip them in the air. They do wear out and sometimes the tails fall off, but she plays hard with them, so it is to be expected after some time. They are not expensive so I buy multi-packs and just get a new one out when needed. Also helpful for when she loses one under the couch or something and I haven't found it yet.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Our catties love these! First off there are 5 so if a couple go missing, which ours tend to do, we have back ups. I usually grab a pack or 2 for the holidays to give to the cats along with other misc toys and treats. These mice are very durable, we have had some for what seems like forever now, even though I do try to rotate in new ones every few months. Great for cats!
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My cat really does like these mice the best! I would give 5 stars except for the fact that the picture portrayed does not match the item you will receive. It says on the package itself when you go to open it that it is made with REAL rabbit fur. This is NOT the case. Aside from that (and crazy colors), my cat loves it, probably not as much as real rabbit fur...but well enough! :)
Suzie M.
Pet Lover Expert
I bought these Hartz Just for Cats 5 pack mini Mice for a holiday gift for my Fat Cat ... and put them in his stocking... he smelled them in the bag.. and wanted them all the more... i have bought mice type toys before from another brand but they would be destroyed very quickly .. not with these 1 1/2 years later and still a fav toy !
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
These are fantastic for smaller cats and kittens. When my cat was just a baby these were easy for her to knock around the house. When she was that little the bigger toys were too heavy for her to push around but these were perfect. I would recommend these to anyone with a tiny kitten.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert
I don't know what it is about these mice, but they are the only kind my cat will play with. I can only think that maybe it's the weight of them, as they don't have that lightweight "plastic" feeling that so many of these toys seem to have. My cat doesn't just like these, she goes CRAZY for them. She kicks them, bites them, and tosses them in the air so violently. It's hilarious! I can't find these mice for sale in stores anymore, so I'm glad to see them here on Amazon. I find that I have to buy them frequently because, as most small toys do, they get lost easily. I don't even know where they end up most times; they just sort of "disappear". But seriously, although my cat likes to play with many types of toys, these are by far her favorite.
Tonya M.
Pet Lover Expert
I wish I would have known that these mice were made or of Rabbit fur. This is a super disappointment to me. I wish that companies didn't exploit animals everywhere I turn. So horrible. I now have to do my research on which cat toys are cruelty free. Besides the toy being made of poor baby rabbits..there is a hard shell of plastic under the layer of fur that is a choking hazard to cats. The tails are a choking hazard to cats and can be fatal if swallowed. All around this is a horrific "toy" to give your loved one. The cheap product and cheap purchase price could cost you tons at the vets office or cost you your beloved pets life. Not worth it in my book.. I would have rated a zero if I could.
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
Little mice are the perfect toys for your furry little friend. Scout loves when I put them in a bag of cat nip and pull them out for him to play with. He goes crazy over his mice and they are one of his favorite toys.
Elizabeth H.
Clinton, MO
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love these. I usually get some each Christmas for my cat Ravage since it's her favorite kind of toy. They hold up pretty well. Unfortunately a few of them got torn up but that was from my brother's dog. Otherwise they do really well with just the cats playing with them.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Oh my gosh, my cats LOVED these things! They rarely lasted long because they go speeding off under appliances when the cats get going to batting them around. BUT, they are well made and seem lifelike, relatively speaking. I'm not sure my new cat would enjoy them but my other cats who weren't too into toys really got good use out of these little mice. Cheers!
colleen a.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do the ears and tails fall off?
Jaclyn R.
Do these toys get torn up easily?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
How big are these?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Do these go inside something or do the cats just play with them by themselves?
Angela H.
Where can I find these, have not been able to find