Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysHartz
Just For Cats Super Hunters Variety Pack Cat Toy

Hartz Just For Cats® Super Hunters™ Variety Pack Cat Toy

by Hartz

#11 in Cat Toys

Enticing assortment of premium cat toys that stimulate your feline's inner hunter!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz Just For Cats® Super Hunters™ Variety Pack Cat Toy!
Celine M.
Victorville, CA
My cats grew up on these, they last a long time too and they love to chase them around
Danielle H.
p.o box 301
My kittens love the little fabric balls and mice that come in this assortment. So cute and affordable toys. Hours of fun lol Hartz Just For Cats® Super Hunters™ Variety Pack Cat Toy
Vicki S.
Cortland, NY
Hartz Just For Cats® Super Hunters™ Variety Pack Cat Toy uploaded by Vicki S.
This variety pack has a little something for every cat, or a lot of something's for one! From the plastic balls with bells and crinkle fish, to the little mice, there is a great variety of toys to spark your cats attention, and aid in keeping them active!
Susan H.
New Milford, CT
My 2 cats love batting the balls around, flipping around the stuffed mice and chasing after feathers etc ... they are hilarious to watch when they are in that frisky mood!!! They definitely need some toys to play with yo keep them active
Jessica J.
Roanoke, VA
1,160 reviews
My kitty absolutely goes crazy for these toys and they are like five bucks for the entire bag
Sonya T.
Bradford, PA
I love the variety you get for a decent price and my cats love all the toys! I have a 14 year old cat and 2 kittens and all 3 play with all the toys.
Luisa J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute favorite! I’ve tried so many products and this one is so good, it’ll blow your socks off. Highly recommend.
Deena D.
Mount Vernon, MO
Zakk really enjoys playing with the different toys in the Hartz Super Hunters Variety Pack. Some of them tear up too easily, but overall it’s a great selection of toys.
member-6da281
My cats just celebrated their 1st birthday on February 28. When I went to the store, I purchased this product and gave it to them as their birthday gift. Each feline picked out their catnip choice. The balls they both play with all the time, and the toy with the bell on it my male cat goes nuts over. I feel if you have cats, this is a super set for them to have.
Ashley J.
freeman
There’s not one toy in here she won’t play with! A great variety for such a cheap price. Only issue is my cat rips apart every toy she possibly can

Looking for your answer?