Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysHartz
Hartz Just For Cats Running Rodent Cat Toy

Hartz® Just For Cats® Running Rodent™ Cat Toy

by Hartz

This soft little critter shakes and vibrates across the floor, just daring your cat to pounce and play

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz® Just For Cats® Running Rodent™ Cat Toy!
Trish M.
Kernersville
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this toy. She is able to get a lot of energy out and she loves to chase it. Our dogs are also very entertained by it.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
My 10 month cat loves these toys. He's very amused with just about anything but these you'd are the icing on the cake.
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN
My cats are super picky when it comes to their toys! This toy has them completely on edge and entertained for a little while! It is durable also so that's a huge plus!
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
This is just a fun toy for the cats to have around the house. I sprinkle cat nip on it to make it more attractive to the kitties, then they will play with it for days.
Robyn S.
Milford, NH
3 cats love this toy. they can't get enough. very durable and long lasting.
3 cats love this toy. they can't get enough. very durable and long lasting.
Steffanie H.
New York
This toy makes cats go crazy. Also too crazy! They spend a good amount of time playing
Laila H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Jezz loses her mind over these little catnip mice. They entertain her for hours. Epic battles ensue which leave her exhausted and the mice often in shambles. Lol
Christina D.
Lake Luzerne, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My sisters babies love these! I get them for her baby cats for Christmas every year!
Lisset D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mi hato está feliz con su juguete muy bueno calidad y muy buen precio excelente recomendado
Jennifer  G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Thought when you pulled the tail it would wheel around the house, but it just vibrates for like two seconds. It still is a nice toy for my cat because he just walks around with it in his mouth and throws it in the air himself- but he does that with all his toys. I was hoping this was something that he could chase around for a bit.

Looking for your answer?