Hartz Just for Cats Mini Mice Trio Catnip Filling - 3 CT uploaded by exzor l.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Mini Mice Trio™ Just For Cats™ Catnip Filling Cat Toy.
Hunt® play pattern.
Every toy fills a need. see more...

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Perfect cat toy for your little fur ball. You get three, so if one gets lost no big deal. They do seem to hype he cats up more than a normal mouse toy, and thats what I prefer. Not pricey and just an all around good toy to have a few of. Especially with a kitten!!
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
This is great my cats really enjoy these soooo much !!! It's so fun makes them run and chase around the toys its so fun to watch the kitty's
Ashli A.
Ashli A.
Odem, TX
My kitty loves her catnip and fake rodents. She plays with them all the time just wish the cat nip was refillable
Karmen W.
Karmen W.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves the mini mice trio catnip toys! We toss them out and she goes crazy. I'd recommend these.
exzor l.
exzor l.
I first try the hartz catnip in 6 cats and results vary, some cats just ignore it , I think that is a little dry or not concentrate but works good for filling toys , better results in adults cats
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
These are perfect to distract our little kitten with! sometimes she will start to get rough and all we did was throw it in the floor and ever since she's been in love! perfect!
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Tomball, TX
My 3 cats and my dog love these mice! The one cat will use them to fetch, which will prompt my dog to want to get them to eat... it's a madhouse, but it gives them the required attention AND exercise they need to avoid going nuts and tearing things up!!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
These hold up well and the cat seems to love them. I like the colors because they are easy to find when the cat looses them behind the couch.
April P.
April P.
The cat really enjoyed playing with these. They seem like good quality. I think I will last for a while