BY HARTZ #1 in Cat Toys

Hartz® Just for Cats™ Midnight Crazies® Cat Toy.
Every toy fills a need. see more...

• Are this annoying? I bought balls before that were very noisy for m...6 Answers
  • Does anyone else's cats CHEW these toys? I haven't a clue how to s...7 Answers
  • Do these have bells in them? My cat bounces off the walls at night ...15 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "They go crazy chasing them all around the house." in 2 reviews
  • "They are also pretty good price. " in 1 review
  • "I buy these for my cats at least a few times a year, they absolutely love them!" in 1 review
Emily W.
Emily W.
My cat Alfonzo LOVES these balls with bells! He plays with them for hours until he gets wore out or bored. He loves them so much sometimes when I can't find him throughout the house because he is sleeping I just shake one until he comes out of hiding! I buy these cat toys at Walmart and I've never been disappointed!! He tends to loose them under the couches so I always buy more when I don't get them all out! 🐱❤️
Holly A.
Holly A.
alton, il
My cats wouldn't even touch these Hartz Just for cats midnight crazies toys. Had nothing to do with the toys, just my picky cats. The packaging was very nice and bright. The toys themselves are comparative too toys like it. I would recommend for people with kittens. My older cat's just didn't care. lol. Good price i would buy again for younger cats.
RiccaL R.
RiccaL R.
Our cats love these kitty balls!!! They are found at Walmart and are relatively good price point. Both our cats and a kitten enjoy these to bat or carry around in their mouths. These get so excited that they meow when the toys are in their mouths. There is a tiny bell in the center of the toy that is secure. Great toy for cats!!!
Emily M.
Emily M.
My cats go crazy over these and they are really inexpensive. They always disappear, but end up finding hundreds behind the washing machine! I have two cats, one Is "normal" and the other is always attention seeking and needy! They both love playing with these great toys! These last quite a while...I've hAd some over 3 years now!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Sikeston
My cats really, really like to play with these. I only gave these a four because of the bells inside of them, which can be annoying if you are trying to sleep or need quiet. They are decent quality for the price. I still torn whether I will purchase this product again due to the bells, but my cats really did like them.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
These are sooo lightweight that they just zip around any room! Whether it's hard floors or carpet! My cats love them and they are so cheap!! My one cat plays fetch, and these are one of his favorites to play fetch with because it's smaller and he can carry it in his mouth!! I totally recommend giving these a try!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Latham, NY
My kitten loves these. They are one of his favorite types of balls. He likes to pick the up in his mouth using the slots and carry them around the house. He also likes the fact they jingle. They are a good price and despite making noise it's not crazy loud like some others. I would definitely recommend these.
Natalie S.
My cat is obsessed with these, ironically he plays with them in the middle of the night. Chases them around and picks them up and carries them into my bedroom to make as much noise as possible. Gotta love it... Sometimes the little bells fall out if the plastic cracks on the ball but otherwise no complaint
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
My cats are all about noisy toys that they can chase all around the house. These are great quality and you can get quite a few for a low price. My cats can be kind of destructive when it comes to toys but not once have they ruined one of these awesome toys. I would definitely buy these again!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Best toy ever (besides cardboard boxes and paper balls)! They are super cheap and my cats love them! They stay busy for hours with these and it's funny to watch. Durable for the price as well. Another perk is you always know where your cats are due to the bell (haha). Highly recommended!!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Warsaw , IN
Do these have bells in them? My cat bounces off the walls at night so I need something to keep him busy.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Lineville, AL
Are these durable? I have outside cats and they tend to destroy toys.
Natalie S.
Are these called midnight crazies for a reason?... my cat only plays with them in the middle of the night.
Dee S.
Dee S.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone else's cats CHEW these toys? I haven't a clue how to stop them. Advice?
Kim P.