Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysHartz
Hartz Just For Cats Midnight Crazies Cat Toy

Hartz® Just For Cats® Midnight Crazies® Cat Toy

by Hartz

#1 in Cat Toys

Perfect for batting around and chasing Midnight Crazies encourage and stimulate your cat's natural playful instincts

I have a cat and I’m considering buying this product for her. How does it compare to other items on the market currently?
How to you review a product without trying it first?
Start your review of Hartz® Just For Cats® Midnight Crazies® Cat Toy!
Product Highlights
They go crazy chasing them all around the house.in reviews
I buy these for my cats at least a few times a year, they absolutely love them!in reviews
They are also pretty good price. in reviews
Maci W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz® Just For Cats® Midnight Crazies® Cat Toy uploaded by Maci W.
Hartz® Just For Cats® Midnight Crazies® Cat Toy uploaded by Maci W.
These are the best for the value and for crazy kittens! It keeps them busy and running around for hours. I would highly recommend these for other cat owners. Cost is great! #furryfriends #cat #kitten
Karina Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz® Just For Cats® Midnight Crazies® Cat Toy uploaded by Karina Y.
My cats loves these balls or any balls I love how it’s a nice pack comes with a couple, and love this always get this for my cats.
Asia T.
little rock
My youngest kitty LOVES these toys, being a kitten she’s full of energy and these definitely help her get that all out during the day, although it can be a bit loud if you have hardwood floor, for the price and the outcome its definitely worth it. I recommend this for anyone with multiple cats or kittens that are super energetic
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Hartz® Just For Cats® Midnight Crazies® Cat Toy uploaded by Krystyna Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very good toys for my cats . My kittens love so much to play with them , specially during the night time . 😂
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Hartz® Just For Cats® Midnight Crazies® Cat Toy uploaded by Holly L.
Our cats really enjoy these "Bell Ball" toys. We call them "Bell Balls", because they are each s ball with a bell inside. What's funny is that Miss Belle thinks we mean these are ball toys that are only meant for her to.play with.
Eliana M.
Boca Raton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz® Just For Cats® Midnight Crazies® Cat Toy uploaded by Eliana M.
The vet told us our cat wasn't getting enough excersise so we got him these jingly toys. He turned into a kitten again. He loves chasing them all over the apartment. I like that they're engaging and brightly colored so they don't get lost easily and he stays interested in playing with them. Some of the best ones I've gotten!
Cat J.
St. Louis
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love these. I hear them all night long playing with these crazy things. I mean, ALL NIGHT. Drives me nuts, but, they deserve play. So, I let it continue and tune it out. Pet parents, yep we are crazy.
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats favorite toys!! We have many of them hidden through out the house. Then they whine when they can't find one. Half they time they are all under the couch. 😂 it's quite funny watching them throw them around and chase them when they finally find one..
Tonya H.
Cooperstown, PA
My cat loves these Hartz cat toys She will sit there and play all day with them and it’s so cute to watch her play with them. She really enjoys it. The price is good and very worth it for you furry animal.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are good if your cat likes them. Mine isn’t big on them,he’d rather have a little soft toy such as a mouse. Plus he lost all of these all over the house never to be found again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...