Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysHartz
Just For Cats Jungle Cats with Catnip

Hartz Just For Cats® Jungle Cats™ with Catnip

by Hartz

A Lion, a Tiger, and a Puma are filled with catnip and adorned with jingling bells that are sure to bring out the animal in even the friendliest felines.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz Just For Cats® Jungle Cats™ with Catnip!
Julianne S.
Santaquin, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Just For Cats® Jungle Cats™ with Catnip uploaded by Julianne S.
My cats go crazy for the toy mice! Add catnip - and you have a winner! They are pretty durable.
Elexis C.
Will never support this company. Their flea medications poison and kill animals. Anything you buy supports them and they refuse to change the formula or compensate families who lost pets due to their products
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Ninos my cat love this toy he goes super duper crazy with! He likes to toss it around like a dog! Haha
Ashley G.
Exeter, RI
My cats love their toys. They play all day and want more. I highly recommend these toys to cats owners
Alicia M.
This toy keeps my cat entertained so long! It's a nice size and finally... A toy that's not a mouse shape to give me a heart attack!
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
My 2 teenage cat can play with this toy for hours on end. Not to pricey and durable.
Crystal Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Now that my kitty is older she just likes to put her toys in a corner and lay with them.
Tabby K.
state route
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had two get two! Each of my cats has a favorite. Great products! They carry them around like a baby with a stuffed animal, and it's the cutest. Cost is affordable and great for this quality item. Wish they were a little bigger. I highly recommend them for other cat owners.
Dwaynna S.
Chesterfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg! My cats love these toys! It is so much fun to watch them play and love their toys. They carry them around the house and sleep with them as well!
member-b5fde
My cats love this toy! It's so affordable and it makes my cat really happy.
My cats love this toy! It's so affordable and it makes my cat really happy.

Looking for your answer?