Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat ToysHartz
Just For Cats Gone Fishin’ Cat Toy

Hartz Just For Cats® Gone Fishin’® Cat Toy

by Hartz

#7 in Cat Toys

Simply dangle the bait, and even the most inactive furry fisherman will be up on all paws ready to swat and stalk

Has anyone had issues with the string breaking quickly?
Start your review of Hartz Just For Cats® Gone Fishin’® Cat Toy!
Kathryn W.
South Bend, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat really enjoys these types of toys. This one held up a decent amount of time before it broke. My son and the cat can get pretty wild while they are playing.
June G.
Tamaqua, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go nuts for this and it couldn't possibly be more affordable. My only negative and the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that mine broke after about 3 months. At $2.50 at my local family dollar I could certainly afford a new one every 3 months and still save over the cost of some others.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Hartz Just For Cats® Gone Fishin’® Cat Toy uploaded by Indira H.
I just bought this toy for my cat and I loved it, it does not stop playing with it. I liked it a lot, recommend it and it is quite cheap.
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my cats favourite toy and one of my favourites at of all of the ones I've bought her as well. She goes nuts when I bring this out it's adorable and entertaining! My cat is only 8 months old so she plays pretty rough, but so far her toy is still in one piece! Awesome and affordable toy for kitties... I definitely recommend this!
Tiffany S.
Salisbury, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best purchase ive ever made for a toy for my cat. This is her second favorite toy. It assembles easily and suctions to a window. My cat played with this for hours. Still does. Although its not suctioned to the window anymore. Not sure what happened to it. But she still drags it around with the string following her haha. Even missing a fin and an eye. But it's her favorite and i just can't get rid of it till I get her a new one.
Jennifer M.
Willow Street, PA
Our cats love this toy they love this toy so much it's practically destroyed no longer in commission.
Jodie D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves this toy. It does however break pretty easily but it's the one toy she can't seem to get enough of.
Megan D.
Sulphur, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves these. They are great quality and have a great price. They entertain her for hours. She will drag it through the house and play with it. I just wish the fish could detach and he put back on.
Danielle R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this toy. With a full basket, this is her one tired and true first choice. I am planning on getting more, although this one has held up really well.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Hartz Just For Cats® Gone Fishin’® Cat Toy uploaded by Alyssa T.
Hartz Just For Cats® Gone Fishin’® Cat Toy uploaded by Alyssa T.
I just got this as a Christmas present for my cat and to say she likes it would be an understatement. She's been playing with it on and off all day. It keeps her busy and active and happy! I plan to buy the 3 back Amazon has sometime next month. They are durable and my female who uses is can be aggressive with her toys and it hasn't popped out the suction cup holder yet. So, we shall see in the future but it's a great product in our book so far!