BY HARTZ

Hartz® Just for Cats™ Flick Stick™.
Great for swat & scratch play. see more...

Maricella G.
Lakeland, Ga
I bought not only for my cat but for my kids to play with the cat.i like design that's makes the cat wants to play and it's cute and colorful then the others I bought on the pass it worth the money for cute toy.
Rachelle C.
Kansas City, KS
3 stars because my cat loved for the first few times playing with it, than it got board after awhile. I also loved the price.
Vivien F.
Cat loved it so much she destroyed it lol have to get a new one but it's the only toy she played with
Erica T.
My cat could play with this for hours on end without rest. Definitely the most amusing toy I've purchased, has worn well the whole time I've had it (3 months) will definitely be getting another to have saved as a back up just in case!
Corina B.
Covina, CA
My cat can play with this toy for hours! And I love the fact that I can just sit and play with her without having to be on the ground or lose a toy into a corner or anything lol
Danielle R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My cat goes BANANAS over this thing! My daughter plays with him all the time with it and it never gets old. It does fall apart after a while so we've had to repurchase a few times now but it's worth the money and priced affordably.
amber w.
Lafayette, IN
This is a great toy for cats who love to play i know my cats love to play and this is one of their favorite toys i even tty hiding it so i don't have to hold it so much but they always end up finding thr darn thing
winter c.
Magnolia, AR
I got this for my xat to help him get some exercise as he is overweight I was surprised but he loves it!