Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysHartz
Just For Cats Chirp 'n Chase

Hartz Just For Cats® Chirp 'n Chase®

by Hartz

#15 in Cat Toys

Fun for owner and kitty alike! These realistic looking and sounding birds bring a whole new level of interaction to cat toys. A slingshot mechanism and motion activated, bird chirping sound chip will entice cats to chase, hunt and swat!

Does the sling-shot actually work?
Start your review of Hartz Just For Cats® Chirp 'n Chase®!
Product Highlights
My cat loves chasing this around.in reviews
My cat goes crazy for this- she LOVES it- she plays with it everyday and it really keeps her entertainedin reviews
Courtney H.
San Antonio, TX
My Calico cat loves these toys. She’ll bat them around for hours and even puts them in her water dish. How I’d improve them is make the water resistant.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hartz Just For Cats® Chirp 'n Chase® uploaded by March S.
Zola is absolutely obsessed with all things birds! Their sounds, the way they look, they fly, peck at the ground. She will stay on her window perch and watch them for an hour. I saw the chirp n’ chase at Petco and brought it home for her. Her little heart started beating so fast when I threw it in the air and it made the realistic bird chirp. The added feathers make it a nice touch and she loves to carry it around the house. Must have for any kitty bird fan.Hartz Just For Cats® Chirp 'n Chase®
Tiffany S.
Salisbury, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this! She was going nuts over it especially when I slung it for her to get. The chirps aren't too loud. However the bell and feathers didn't last super long. Shes got pretty crazy with it haha. Id definitely buy this again
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats loved this toy! They would play with it for hours! I had to end up hiding it because they'd be playing with it in the middle of the night keeping me awake!
Jennifer L.
Racine
Bad toy for how expensive it is, my cat had little to no interest in it as its really heavy for a cat. I had mine for a day before the rubber band flinging mechanism snapped and had to be thrown away. Definitely would not buy again
member-299d5
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I just love buying toys for my cats. Sometimes I’m lucky and they love it, sometimes they ignore it. I usually get new toys for my son to play with the cats. Keeps them both busy. They liked these.
Chenelle D.
Niskayuna, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this toy. It keeps her occupied for a long time and she even plays fetch with it so we can play with her too. It’s great bonding time.
Mandi K.
Frankenmuth , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is ones of her favorite toys! I’ve had to buy 3 so far because she plays with it so much she ends up breaking it. Not a bad price for it at Walmart or petsmart
Katira W.
Mooresville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes CRAZY over this toy, you will literally hear her through out the night playing with it.
Teresa G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love this toy so much! I highly recommend it. They prefer it over other brands
Ask a question to the Influenster community...