Hartz Just For Cats® Catnip®

by Hartz

#5 in Cat Toys

Catnip stimulates your favorite feline to encourage play and increase exercise to inspire even the most inactive cats to play on all four paws

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz Just For Cats® Catnip®!
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz Just For Cats® Catnip® uploaded by Nola S.
My cats LOVE catnip! They like it spread on the floor or their scratching boards. They roll all over it.
Jennifer A.
Las Vegas, NV
Our cats love cat nip! LOL They Are very particular about the nip quality. This brand is the second favorite of our 3 cats. The main con of this product is the lack to clearly close the packaging without having to use the entire package. SmartyKat Organic Catnip Cat Toy - 2oz is the brand that we buy the most and that our picky kitties prefer. If you have a cat this nip will definitely give your cat what they love.
KAREN S.
Rayland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I only gave this catnip 4 stars because my cats weren't impressed with it. I'm sure it's a quality product, but both cats just sniffed and walked away. It does come in a resealable ziploc pouch so it stays fresh. And the cost is reasonable.
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Catnip will help to stimulate cats, increasing play, and exercise. Put it in a toy and watch your cat play hard to get the catnip treat inside. I recommend this to cat owners. I would also purchase it again. This product can be found all pet stores
TAMLA F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little kitty loves it!!! She goes bananas every time!!! Her name is Chanelope and she’s only four months old! she is my new addition and I love her so much! this catnip is at a good price and it keeps her energized and definitely gives her a nice calm at the end!! 💕✨😻. Hartz Hartz Just For Cats® Catnip®
Jillian R.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I don’t have a cat but I do have a 6lb yorkie/shihtzu/Maltese mix dog who get anxious when he’s left alone. This allows us to sprinkle some on his blanket in his crate and also in his food to help him stay calm. Great for dog owners too!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Gizmo loves his catnip!!!🐱 makes him crazzzy! He doesn’t get it very often!lol I have 2 cats one loves it the other one doesn’t care anything about it. 🤣
Melissa B.
This comes in like the best ziplock bag ever! My brother's cat passed away and he gifted me with the remainder of his toys and nip. The #catnip was #Hartz brand and it lasted my outdoor #cat 2 years. Probably would of used more of it sooner if he would have let me keep him indoors. I mean my precious Stacy Kitty turns from a 5 year old back into an adorable kitten rolling around in all his cuteness on his scratching carpet. We're talking the cutest of all kitty highs! My Stacy Kitty is a bit grumpy at times and prefers not to be not petted but he will endure my petting when the prize is Hartz catnip. Definitely improved his mood and re-energized him. Definitely will repurchase this brand
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go bananas with this catnip. I use to buy some from petsmart store brand and I mean don't get me wrong they were good but nothing comparing to this. I actually thought one of my cats wasn't into catnip but turns out I was just using the wrong type of catnip. This one is awesome!
Brittany B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really didnt care for this catnip. He sniffed it and walked away lol.. so I wouldn't buy it again . I still have the full bag.

Looking for your answer?