Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysHartz
Just For Cats Bizzy Balls Cat Toy

Hartz Just For Cats® Bizzy Balls® Cat Toy

by Hartz

#10 in Cat Toys

Perfect for batting around, chasing, and hunting, Bizzy Balls encourage and stimulate your cat's natural playful instincts

How many of your pets loose interest roughly five minutes after receiving a new toy?
Start your review of Hartz Just For Cats® Bizzy Balls® Cat Toy!
Shannon P.
Avon, MN
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cats love these! The only place we don’t have carpet tho, unfortunately, is the kitchen area. It rolls best on the hard floors. They have on occasion tossed it around in the carpeted areas but much prefer the way it travels along harder floors.
Susan H.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my cat’s favorite toy! She throws them across the room and chases them like they’re alive. She loves the sound of the marble making music!:)
Catherine H.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seemed pretty uninterested in toys until we got her these. Now she runs all over the house like she is a kitten again.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
My cat could chase these balls around all day. It can get a little frustrating for me because of the noise, but it's worthwhile to see the obvious joy that she gets from playing. Sometimes she needs a little scoot to get started, but then she is content to play alone.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I love these toys for my cat and he loves the jingle, but loses interest after about five minutes. Be careful where your cat leaves them because it is very easy to step on them at night. My cat has so many of these. They're great for fetch.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hartz Just For Cats® Bizzy Balls® Cat Toy uploaded by Melissa M.
Whenever I see the bizzy balls cat toys I pick up two packs. One for my mom's herd of cats and one for my two yorkies. My yorkies toss these toys around for hours on end and never seem to get bored, while my mom's cats seem to think these balls are there own precious babies and carry them around all over the house and hide them from the other cats. I've found them at safeway, Walmart, etc most grocery stores and pet stores carry them.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
If i see this product, my cat gets a new one. He likes to roll these around. The more the better. Sometimes i can not even find them until i move my furniture around.
Julie C.
My cat loves balls like these. He plays with them by himself or fetches when I want to throw them for him. I have to collect them at night so I can sleep.
Christine D.
Perry Hall
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love these! They will dig them out of their toy box and bat them all around the house. They will also carry them upstairs and bat them around the bathtub. One of our cats also plays “fetch” with them.
Brittany S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So much fun to watch the kittens play. Well worth the price to grab a few. I would like to see different sizes though