Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysHartz
Hartz Just For Cats Bell Mouse Cat Toy

Hartz® Just For Cats® Bell Mouse® Cat Toy

by Hartz

#4 in Cat Toys

This dynamic duo combines two things cats love: mice and string

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz® Just For Cats® Bell Mouse® Cat Toy!
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
Always on the hunt for new cat toys, I discovered these little gems. My cats seem to bore easily so I'm constantly looking for new, fun toys. They love these!! My kitten especially loves them; she tries to hide them under the bed all the time lol. I would and will buy these again😀
olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz® Just For Cats® Bell Mouse® Cat Toy uploaded by olivia L.
My cat Dylan, loves these! I hear him chasing them around at all hours of the night. Their little bell lets you know they are being played with. They are beautiful, I love the shiny quality to them. I also trust leaving my cat alone with them since they are built strong and safe. Great product!
Kristin H.
Victoria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz® Just For Cats® Bell Mouse® Cat Toy uploaded by Kristin H.
Hartz® Just For Cats® Bell Mouse® Cat Toy uploaded by Kristin H.
Ok, the cat kind of gets the short end of the stick in our house with toys - the dogs get Bark Box every month and any toys we get her both dogs usually steal from her right away lol. But Furgie looooooves the little mouse toys - she thinks she’s actually catching real mice I think - she carries them around all proud like she just caught something, it’s really adorable - the dogs are hilarious when they get ahold of the kitty toys too because of the bells!! They love tossing them around the living room and playing fetch with themselves. These are always a hit and not super expensive which is a bonus.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,531 reviews
Cats love these toys makes them think they are playing with a mouse love watching them play
Vikki R.
Head dr Fredericktown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Moses loves his Hartz Mose toy!!! He even carries around with him from room to room. He especially loves the catnip ones!!!
Jamie P.
Salem, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Maybe it's just my cat but she doesn't interact with these much. My 2 year old calico prefers slimmer toys and these are ball like, which she just doesn't prefer.
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
No tengo gatos pero mi amiga si y tiene este juguete se entretiene mucho la gata 🐈 toxy
Angi L.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of my cats absolute favorite toys. He plays with it for hours and doesn’t seem to get bored
Heather K.
Oxford, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves these! I never knew that a cat would get so excited over a toy but my cat does. They are affordable and provides entertainment.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are cute and the cats do like them! They are scratchy surfaced so they love digging their claws right in, batting them around like nobody's business. They did not last long because the material around the mouse came unraveled. Otherwise they were great for the cats!

Looking for your answer?