Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat ToysHartz
Just For Cats 13 Piece Variety Pack Cat Toy

Hartz Just For Cats® 13 Piece Variety Pack Cat Toy

by Hartz

#8 in Cat Toys

Keep your playful cat captivated for hours with a combo of pawsome toys

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz Just For Cats® 13 Piece Variety Pack Cat Toy!
Amanda S.
Nanticoke, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hartz Just For Cats® 13 Piece Variety Pack Cat Toy uploaded by Amanda S.
My cats go absolutely insane! Over any kind of toy and I love watching them get crazy and #zoomies. My rescues haven't had so many options in their life.
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My babies love the balls and the mice. I promise you I wake up daily with them next to my face and a cat sitting on the floor waiting for me to toss one so they can chase after it. Definitely get some for ypur babies if they don't already have them.
Jenny P.
Wilton, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Got this for my kittens and they loved them all, they are crazy for these toys and love them so much they both have 1 special one they like more then the others and won't share it at all.
Ashley D.
Sugar Land, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cats love chasing these around. The little bell sounds makes them come running if we want to play with them. Great price!
Kathryn W.
South Bend, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nice variety pack to keep the cat entertained. She stashes them and will forget about them. Then she rediscovers them later and plays with them again.
KAREN S.
Rayland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A variety of toys to keep your cats and kittens active and happy. Durable, bright-colored and appealing, these toys will provide your cat with endless hours of play.
resa J.
Huntsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have six cats and they love these little toys. They play with them all of the time. They love the small ones so that they fit in their mouths.
Alyssa C.
While having more than one cat, this pack allows for the cats to choose which toys that do and do not like, and there is enough to share.
Sarah P.
Muskegon, MI
Ton loves to play with the toys from the Hartz Just For Cats Cat Toys Value Pack and with 13 toys I have extras if he loses any of them.
Amanda L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good little pack of toys. Great for cats that knock them under the couch, inexpensive

Looking for your answer?