Hartz Home Protection Dog Pads Flash Dry Technology - 50 CT uploaded by Angel D.Hartz Home Protection Dog Pads Flash Dry Technology - 50 CT uploaded by Chocolate M.Hartz Home Protection Dog Pads Flash Dry Technology - 50 CT uploaded by Sarah P.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Home Protection™ Flash Dry® Technology Dog Pads.
New & improved!
Won't spread. Won't leak.
Instantly turns urine into gel.
50 pads (21in x 21in). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Anyways, I've tried a lot of brands of puppy pads (yes, there are a lot of different brands for these) and this kind has been the best that I've ever used." in 1 review
  • "I use these for my 3 month old german shepherd puppy." in 1 review
Myra H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are really good pads. My pup uses them in the middle of the night or when we aren't home, and has used one pad more than once and it still hasn't leaked and is easy to pick up and toss. I don't think a pack of them was too expensive and we don't have to use more than one or two per day since we try to have regular bathroom breaks for our dogs. The only time it's "leaked" was when my puppy urinated on the very edge of it. The dogs can chew them up if we're not careful, but we have these in a training pad holder now to keep them from being torn to shreds.
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These pads are pretty amazing. They hold pretty well, they don't leak or spread. I now have a pet pig and when he goes he goes but this product does the job. It's one of the most affordable ones out there as well.
I would definitely recommend these pads to others as well whether you have a new puppy or and old pet that can't hold it like he used to.
For years I used them when I lived in an apartment and couldn't take my dog out during the day while I was at work. They hold odor pretty well also.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand is the worst brand ever!!!!! Not only does it leak, it most definitely tracks! And it doesn’t dry!!! Very disappointed I spent $12.00 and only used 5 of them! My puppy chewed it, and it looks like cotton, or some substance all over my puppy’s mouth and floor, she has chewed other brands and this had never happened. Absolutely the worst brand out there!!!!! Don’t buy it!!!!
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dog pads are great. They are pretty thick and they don't leak unlike other brands. I have a shitzu/yorkie he's like medium sized, and he can pee two times before I throw out the pad. Worth the money about $13 a pack of 50.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've beeen using puppy pads since I first got my chihuahua a few years ago. At the time I lived in an apartment and it just made more sense to use these instead of attempting to get my puppy to a safe place to go to the bathroom. It probably sounds odd that I continue to use them, but it just works out better this way and my dog is so used to them by now. Anyways, I've tried a lot of brands of puppy pads (yes, there are a lot of different brands for these) and this kind has been the best that I've ever used. Clean up is always easy, no messes, no soaking through, no falling apart.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I had bought these for my dogs but-- somehow, one of the three taught themselves to hold it until they felt the actual need to go, resulting in not giving the pad the time to soak it all in and having it leak off of the pad and onto the pad tray/holder. I had to quickly switch to another brand...
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
These pads are affordable for the dog that likes to go sneak in the dining room and pee on the hardwood when you least suspect. My chihuahua is an old man and just can't hold it all day while we are at work. He pees on these and we can just throw it away when we get home.
Stacey M.
Fulton, NY
These pads withstand my stubborn chihuahua (there is a trend when reading the reviews) AND my neat freak cat that has to go behind her and "cover up" her mess. These are strong and durable and are fairly priced!
Dawn M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppup was an indoor dog so we had to buy these puppy pads often. I don't think we ever had a problem with leaking. We always doubled them and out newspaper underneath it also
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Work very well when my dog was sick and I put it under the cat box to catch as my cat was having issues awesome soaking up and easy clean up