Hartz Home Protection Dog Pads Flash Dry Technology - 50 CT uploaded by Edith M.Hartz Home Protection Dog Pads Flash Dry Technology - 50 CT uploaded by Sarah P.

BY HARTZ

Hartz® Home Protection™ Flash Dry® Technology Dog Pads.
New & improved!
Won't spread. Won't leak.
Instantly turns urine into gel.
50 pads (21in x 21in). see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I use these for my 3 month old german shepherd puppy." in 1 review
  • "Anyways, I've tried a lot of brands of puppy pads (yes, there are a lot of different brands for these) and this kind has been the best that I've ever used." in 1 review
Edith M.
Edith M.
These pads are so good it got me through my dogs early days ,it has a liquid that turns into gel.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Kearny, NJ
These pads are pretty amazing. They hold pretty well, they don't leak or spread. I now have a pet pig and when he goes he goes but this product does the job. It's one of the most affordable ones out there as well.
I would definitely recommend these pads to others as well whether you have a new puppy or and old pet that can't hold it like he used to.
For years I used them when I lived in an apartment and couldn't take my dog out during the day while I was at work. They hold odor pretty well also.
Adell S.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
The dog pads are great. They are pretty thick and they don't leak unlike other brands. I have a shitzu/yorkie he's like medium sized, and he can pee two times before I throw out the pad. Worth the money about $13 a pack of 50.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
My puppup was an indoor dog so we had to buy these puppy pads often. I don't think we ever had a problem with leaking. We always doubled them and out newspaper underneath it also
Kaylin L.
Kaylin L.
I liked these. my chihuahua has accidents at night so we use these and she likes them and uses them.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are amazing and the lavender scent is perfect and also the mats has a purple lining for those girl dogs out there.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
These pads are affordable for the dog that likes to go sneak in the dining room and pee on the hardwood when you least suspect. My chihuahua is an old man and just can't hold it all day while we are at work. He pees on these and we can just throw it away when we get home.
Haylee S.
Haylee S.
I used these for when I was potty training my bulldog. They worked well and never leaked on me!
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert
We liked these enough but weren't a fan of puppy pad training. We quickly switched to taking him outside. The smell in the house was awful
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Somerset, KY
I use these for my 3 month old german shepherd puppy. They are automatically attracted to them so it was very easy to train him!