BY HARTZ

Hartz® Home Protection™ Dog Pads.
New & improved!
Won't spread. Won't leak.
Flash Dry® technology.
Instantly turns urine into gel. see more...

• Have you had much success with this product?3 Answers
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: 32 Pads more...
these are definitely my go to puppy training pads. this is the best product i have used and and great packaging. these are very affordable and very easy to clean up. i have noticed when using these pads for my little Chihuahua they do not have any leakage and sometimes you can even find lavender scented puppy pads. you can find these almost anywhere at pet stores, walmart, or dollar stores. i will definitely keep purchasing these.
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV
Pros:
++ Turns Urine Into Gel!
+ No Center Leak-Through
+ Minimal Side-Leakage (Comparatively)
+ 5 Absorbent/Leak Resistant Layers
+ Packaged Thinly Folded
+ Detailed Info Printed on Package
+ Great Cost Value

Cons:
- None of Significance to Report at This Time

Through trial and error, I found this Hartz Home Protection brand pads, and I love them. This brand differs from even the better brands because they turn the urine into a gel, making them last longer (usually 3 pees for my pups) and clean up A LOT easier. Myself and my two, 15-year-old Maltese, Romeo & Juliet, are no strangers to puppy pee pads, and typically go through about one per day. Romeo is on diuretic medicine, and when he urinates, A LOT of liquid needs to be absorbed. We went through several cheap brands, only to learn that they can leak terribly, leaving a nasty mess to clean, and essentially rendering them useless. We are very happy with this brand.

Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
We used these for our puppy because the lady we got her from paper trained them which meant potty training was going to be a pain since it was already acceptable for her to go to the bathroom inside. We bought these versus using newspaper because it prevented her business from leaking onto the floor. It was a decent size and when she went she usually manages to stay on the pads. I would caution people from using these when potty training because they do encourage your dog to go inside which you don't want.
Jenny K.
Just got a new puppy recently and once he smells them he pees on there . I love these cause once the pad is kind of full I just roll it up and throw it alway , it's that easy . And he is starting to know not to pee on the floor anymore . And just go straight to the pads .
Shea S.
Lexington, NC
These training pads ate really good. I have two Pomeranian dogs that are indoor dogs and both know that these pads are to potty on. little to no leakage so no messy clean up unless, like me you have a cat that uses a potty pad when it gets mad at you. the scented pads hartz came out with are good for dealing with the oder that comes with having indoor dogs that are potty trained.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I bought Hartz Home Protection Dog Pads when my dog was a puppy. They worked wonderfully in helping to train him. He would wake up and go straight to them. I love the fact that they urine does not spread, and easy clean up. I would buy them again when I get my new puppy
Alexandria H.
Elizabethtown, KY
These are fairly decent. The price is alright for the product and I have yet to have any issues with them. I have been using them for several months now. They trap odor decently and never leak.
Jacqueline n.
These are great for training your pup. I use them even wth my adult dog for days when I know I will be away from the house for more hours than he can hold it . Makes life a lot easier
Mandi P.
Delavan, WI
Great for training and for small dogs in general, very absorbent and there is no odor left behind. Strongly recommend these if you are getting a new puppy.
Dawn D.
S Attleboro, MA
I NEVER use anything by Hartz, quite a few years back they were responsible for many many untimely dog and cat deaths! NEVER BUY HARTZ!!!
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have you had much success with this product?

Walmart