BY HARTZ

Michele T.
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These are awesome. I love the simplicity of this product. It keeps the litter box clean and no bad scents. It met my expectations. When time to clean the litter box you simply remove the litter and twist and throw away. I always buy these. I recommend this product.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Love these litter box liners. Super helpful when changing out the litter. This way you don't spill it anywhere trying to dump the box. You simply grab the edges of the bag tie together and remove the bag!
Gina J.
Gina J.
These are very handy and make changing the litter box so much easier and less messy! I hated having to rinse, wash, and dry the box every two weeks or so. With these I just change them every 2 weeks! I highly recommend this product! Especially if you have more than one cat using the litter box!
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
WHITLEY CITY, KY
Makes a dirty chore much easier to do. Lifts out just like a trash bag and leaves the liter box clean without having to wash it.
Angel S.
Angel S.
I bought this thinking it'd make cleaning kitty litter much easier but boy was I wrong. I'd much prefer scooping out the nasty bits individually
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Saint Simons Island, GA
I have tried this product and it does not work for us, my cat just throws the litter out on to the floor.
Cera E.
Cera E.
I found that these didn't withstand a full litter box
they often broke and made a mess
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert
They're alright. I tried to use them to make clean up easier but my cat just digs through them.
We find it best to lay the liner, then lay newspaper because put litter in.