BY HARTZ

Bethany C.
Fayetteville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Why can't it be meat flavored? it works, but it is a complete pain to get my stubborn cat to take. mixing it with tuna doesn't even work. I have to literally shove it in her poor little mouth.
Ashley W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat has a tough time getting this down even when mixing with wet cat food. Not sure if ill keep buying it, Its not that it doesn't work it just doesn't work well for our specific pet.
Stacy L.
I have used this a few times for my cat as she will randomly get hairballs. She seems to enjoy the taste for the most part. Doesn't fight it, but also doesn't love it.
Megan L.
Brentwood, TN
One of my cats loves these, but almost immediately after eating them she will throw a hairball. The other cat literally runs away from them.
Brittany P.
Seabeck, WA
Our cat does not like this stuff, I'm not sure if it even helped with the hairballs. I think its just another couple dollars wasted.
Erin C.
Gilroy, CA
Used this on both of my cats, it works well but they hated the flavor so I had to mix it with wet food every time we used it.
JESSICA L.
We have always used Hartz hairball remedies. I recently found moist hairball treats that work as well.
Victoria Z.
Maturin, Monagas
Hartz Hairball Remedy for Cats, Kittens and Rabbits, Malt Flavor, 3 Ounce. excelente para combatir las garrapatas.