BY HARTZ

Hartz H-Chew O Large, Colors Vary
  • "This is a great product for dogs who Like to chew or puppies who are losing their baby teeth." in 1 review
  • "It work well she played with it in her kiddie pool." in 1 review
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
My dog really.love this He can sit there for hours playing with it and it seems to hold up well.
Kathryn T.
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my family's dogs (Between my parents, my brother, and I, we have 4 dogs that frequently spend time together). It is INCREDIBLY durable. They didn't enjoy the water squirting out... it caught them off guard. The y played with it a lot more after we stopped putting water in it.
Patty C.
Harlingen , TX
I think this is one of my dog favorites , she keeps playing and playing,biting,chewing it's fun to watch the dog looking for the toy when I hide it for her 😉
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My friend got this for my dog during the summer. She thought it would keep her busy while she was outside. It work well she played with it in her kiddie pool.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This product wasn't appropriate for my tiny dog, but I got one on sale for my sister's medium-sized dog and he loves it.
Jamie M.
Stouffville, Ontario
This is a great product for dogs who
Like to chew or puppies who are losing their baby teeth. My dog used a similar bone with the grid and it massages his sore gums and helps with those stubborn baby teeth that need a little help to come out.
Ashley P.
Something fun for the whole family to watch! My dogs loved it and it entertained the whole family watching them play with it!