Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesHartz
Hartz GROOMER'S BEST Whitening Shampoo for Dogs

Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs

by Hartz

Specifically formulated to bring out the brilliance of white, silver and light colored coats while reducing discoloration

Does this shampoo help whiten dog fur? My dog isn’t all white should I use this one or something else?
How does this product do on dogs with sensitive skin?
Does this actually whiten dogs fur ?
Start your review of Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs!
Tracy S.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Tracy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a 100lb lab that is solid bright white! His coat is beautiful when cleaned up with this product. This is like purple shampoo for dogs and this shampoo is just right brightens and cleans his coat up without turning him purple. I have tried other dog purple shampoos and his coat would have purple splotches on it because there was so much pigment in the shampoo. This one is just the right combo.
Bethamie M.
Jefferson, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Bethamie M.
Oh! I love this product! I have a white dog, who I’d like to keep white! This product made him gleam!
Wilmarie M.
Charlotte, NC
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Wilmarie M.
Smell so good I love it to my baby princess she love it and that is perfect to her hair white.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: PETCO
I want to recommend this product that I have been using for months with my puppy. Leaves hair super soft and super clean. He liked it a lot.Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs
Maggie C.
Lake Hughes, CA
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Maggie C.
Smells great and whitened my dogs coat. She was smelling sweet and silky smooth. This picture is from about a week after her bath.  Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs
Rhonda F.
Huntington, IN
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Rhonda F.
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Rhonda F.
I used this a lot on my white German Shepherd before I had to put her down last year. It did wonders for her coat. She had an interest in getting muddy and this was the only thing that didn't turn her coat a yellow color. I definitely recommend this for other pawrents with white puppers.
Nicole W.
Bastrop
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Nicole W.
This smells sooo good, I use this in my Goldendoodle to help whiten her coat a bit and make her smell good!
Sara H.
Winchester, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Sara H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells so good, my pup has white fur and this helps keep her nice and clean! Leaves a nice shine to her coat and I get so many compliments when people smell her!
Heide P.
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Heide P.
Purchased at: Target
I have a white goldendoodle. This shampoo leaves his hair looking white and shiny does not dry out her skin, leaves her soft, smelling good. Very satisfied with this product:)
Marizela M.
LasVegas
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Marizela M.
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Whitening Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Marizela M.
SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN!! This is BABY!! And we only use HARTZ whitening shampoo. She gets dirty with only one walk. In order for me to keep her coat white , I need to use a whitening shampoo, and for us, this is it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...