Pet SuppliesPet Grooming SuppliesPet Shampoo & ConditionerHartz
Hartz GROOMER'S BEST Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs

Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs

Specially formulated for dogs with itchy, irritated skin, this soothing, extra-gentle hydrating oatmeal shampoo provides a boost of hydration and moisture.

Have you ever used and found that your dog gets hives?
Do it smell good?
Start your review of Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs!
Product Highlights
I like this shampoo for my small dog who is 12 years old.in reviews
He always smells great after a bath with this shampoo.in reviews
The shampoo works great on their different fur and it smells great.in reviews
The oatmeal helps keep her mousturized!in reviews
Beverly P.
Baraboo, WI
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Beverly P.
Good shampoo for my long haired English shepherd/ lab mix. Keeps his for soft and smelling good. We take him outside when the weather is nice and use the hose. He doesn't get many baths in cold weather because he's getting old and it's hard to get him in and out of the tub. Here's a picture of Samson.
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by viviana W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know it is the right shampoo for my babies or not but I been using this one 👇 smells amazing and let their hair so soft. I love how it works and it has a really good price👌Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs my babies 🥰🥰🥰
Amber A.
Henderson, NC
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Amber A.
My fur baby loves this, it keeps her skin from being irritated and her hair very manageable. Mommy’s KALI 🎀 IG: Official_KaliDunston
Amanda M.
Durham, NC
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Amanda M.
I’ve been using this for about 2 months on my mini Goldendoodle. The smell is pleasant and it doesn’t seem to bother his skin. I like that it doesn’t have any sulfates and parabens in this product. I would recommend this for your dog!
Lauren W.
Newport Coast, CA
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Lauren W.
I really love this shampoo for my little chihuahua! It smells so fresh and definitely keeps his fur clean and soft. I would definitely recommend this product!
Patricia C.
Alamo, TX
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Patricia C.
My Ruger has skin issues and this really helped with his hot spots. The price is great and it smells nice as well! Definitely worth a try for your sensitive fur babies!
Victoria M.
Newton , NJ
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Victoria M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Smells amazing! Having two dogs with long hair this product keeps their fur shiny and smooth!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by vanessa T.
Great for pups! Great product! ❤️The scent is lingering yet mild, even my dog likes it. Without irritating her skin and it leaves her fur silky smooth.
Latier G.
Forsyth, GA
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Latier G.
We have a small shih-poo. Half shitzu, part poodle mix. It cleaned well. My dog took awhile tho dry. It took a few days before his coat stayed to look normal again. It seemed like it was a bit matted in areas.
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Rhonda D.
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Rhonda D.
This product is very good for bathing. I did not feel that the effects of the product were very long lasting. I have 2 dogs, Jezzi my schitzu and a chichaua named Tootsie. I also have a bunny named Bunbun! They are great company and very loving!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brenda S.
il y a 3 mois
Beth H. il y a 3 mois
It’s a good product especially for dogs with sensitive skin.
Lauren R.
Dayton, TX
il y a 7 mois
Not really a question, and no I am not trying to be one of “THOSE people” lol. But I managed a veterinary clinic for a number of years and can 100% confirm that a majority of Hartz products are, in all actually, quite toxic to pets. I know this is just a general shampoo, doesn’t indicate anything about flea/tick control, and could very well be perfectly safe. But please please please keep an eye on your pet any time you are using Hartz products of any kind!! Even if it is just a skin reaction, their products are very well known to cause a number of issues, plenty of them fatal. Look in to the lawsuits. Other equally inexpensive options are out there and readily available on the same shelf. AKC even has plenty of “DIY” dog shampoo recipes for pups with any type of skin condition that are 100% safe. Not ragging on anyone for using Hartz, just want to make sure consumers are aware. Of course, if youve been using it for some time and it works just fine, don’t fix what isn’t broken :) Sorry if I sound like a crazy-pants, its just something I had to witness a lot and it took a toll on my heart. Anyone/Everyone is welcome to message me with questions or whatever if you like. Much love to you and yours! Editing later to add - you can do general searches online (google, whatever)?and find a decent amount of info about this. Also, I don’t mean to cause unnecessary alarm - if you’ve been using a certain Hartz product(s) for a number of years successfully with the same pet(s) without issues, then you are likely good to go!! If its a flea & tick or heartworm prevention product, just be careful and pay attention for signs and symptoms. Sometimes it’s just one dose out of a bunch that’s poisonous and/or has more medication that safe/intended or something along those lines. The only other thing is that sometimes products that would seemingly be benign (i.e. just a regular non-medicated shampoo), are actually made with ingredients that are not safe for animals, even though it is made specifically for them. Some of those ingredients just take continued, consistent use over a period of time before symptoms start to appear, etc. And that’s possible with ANY brand. It doesn’t necessarily mean that the companies knowingly did it, though - sometimes studies prove that ingredients are safe, but they may not have really tested long-term effects. Same as what happens with some human stuff. It’s just one of many reasons to get the annual bloodwork done that most vets offer when you get your pets’ yearly vaccines - it will detect any irregularities with their internal organ function and what not (kidneys, liver, bladder, etc.).
Amanda T. il y a 7 mois
It's sad how many toxic pet ( and human) products exist. I recommend the Burt's Bees Natural Pet line.
Erica W.
Sterling Heights
il y a 2 ans
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs. How well does this help dry skin? My vet recommends oatmeal bath for my dog because he has extremely dry skin. I have used several with little results. I purchased this but with the weather haven't been able to take him outside to use it. Looking for honest answers so I know if I should keep it or take it back.
Debbie W. il y a 8 mois
I used this on my Maltese and it worked wonderfully on her dry patches. It was actually recommended by a friend who uses it on her doggies😁
Chayito M.
il y a 3 ans
Hartz® GROOMER'S BEST® Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs I had tried so many products with my dogs. I really wanna try it on my little ones because I found bath relaxing for them. Is it worth it? What are the pros of using this shampoo? Will the hair grow up? The hair will shine? 🤔
Emily S. il y a 3 ans
This is a great shampoo for dogs.I bought it before and my dogs love it .It kills theirs feels and leaves them feeling fresh and clean.My dogs seem to have itch relief as well because of the oatmeal in the formula.