BY HARTZ

Hartz® Groomer's Best® Quick Wipes™ For Cats.
Infused with Vitamin E & Aloe™.
Extra thick, pre-moistened cloths.
Quickly cleans & deodorizes skin and coat.
Fresh scent.
Peel back to open. Reapply to reseal. see more...

• Yes it work , i really recommend it , are pre-moistened c...1 Answers
  • Do these work? I would love to try these on my pets. But...2 Answers
Rachel W.
Corydon, IN
I used these on my boson terrier as he lost control of his bladder and bowels before he passed. They were a lifesaver for a quick cleanup. They helped make a difficult time a little easier. He couldn't get a bath every day so we used these to clean him as needed throughout the day.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
I bought this for my Kittie because she hates baths she's clawed me so many times so I found these and worked good the smell was fresh scent and I used it for her ears and her around her eyes and her tushie ..works great in my opinion so they don't get smelly
Elsy N.
These pre-moistened cloths effectively clean away dirt, dander and tear stains while soothing skin with Vitamin E and Aloe. Perfect for daily use between baths.
Rhonda R.
Great for runny eyes in stinky paws!!!very resonably priced..Wherever my dog goes I always have these in tow because it's a nice ,quick cleanup.
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
These are great for a quick wipe or emergency sand they smell good too! And they are easy to use and fit in your purse!
Emily P.
Jacksonville
These are great for quick clean ups for my dogs after they go outside to potty and their paws get dirty.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Love these wipes i highly recommend them they have no harshful chemicals, i use them all the time
Delilah G.
Great product. smells great and leaves my dog soft and clean with just a wipe. amazing product
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
Do these work? I would love to try these on my pets. But do they clean or just wet the animal?
Elsy N.
Yes it work , i really recommend it , are pre-moistened cloths effectively clean away dirt, dander and tear stains while soothing skin with Vitamin E and Aloe. Perfect for daily use between baths.