Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Puppy Shampoo

Mild, tearless puppy shampoo formula specially formulated for the delicate skin and coat of puppies without being harsh or drying

Is this a good job shampoo? Is it better than just a regular oatmeal?
Muy buen producto
it is quite cheap. is it effective ?
Start your review of Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Puppy Shampoo!
Angelina V.
Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Angelina V.
It’s not bad, it does what it needs to but it dries out my little guy’s skin. but he smells better after a bath.
Tish T.
Mount Airy, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Tish T.
[product:hartz-groomer’s-best-puppy-shampoo] is the only shampoo I will use on my fur baby. It smells amazing and the scent lasts for days and days. I love giving my fur baby a bath in this shampoo so I would highly recommend to anyone with fur babies
Kaylea R.
Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Kaylea R.
Left my dog nice and soft but it is also very liquidy and depends on your dogs fur. If your dog has thick for it’ll feel like your using the whole bottle.
Tanja Lin A.
Winnie, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Tanja Lin A.
Lathers great with lots of bubbles, smells like fresh jasmine (not overpowering), rinses out well. Leaves my babies fur soft & clean, and its tearless. Does not contain alcohol or parabens. If you have a puppy, this is the shampoo for your fur baby!
Lisa R.
Litchfield Park
Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Lisa R.
Rosey loves the way her fur feels after her bath 🥰🙏 Momma loves it too. Has a soft scent. It makes me want to cuddle in bed with her all day...
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the only puppies shampoo out at a everyday stores like WalMart, Dollar General and it really isn’t bad. I usually wash them with dawn liquid because you can’t wash them with adult shampoo and you can’t find puppy shampoo until now. It isn’t for fleas all it does is cleans them up and that’s it. I highly suggest you give it a try. If you don’t like it use Dawn liquid it’s the best for all animals! The pictures are from right after their baths it was to hard to try to take a picture and wash them all at once it wasn’t happening!! Just want to say if you’re doing a litter after you wash each one wait a minute and make sure they aren’t reacting to the shampoo and then move to the next. If you have any questions hit your girl up! I would so appreciate a follow and I’ll send you one back!
Carol C.
Trenton, NJ
My dogs smell so good after I bath them twice a month with this. Doesnt bother their skin like a lot if other products do. Not to expensive and a good selection
Areana W.
Cheney, WA
I loved this product for my puppy it really made her shiny and nice and clean as well she didnt seem to mind it and had no reaction the only thing I would change is the scent but other then that I really loved it I would deffinatly recommend it of you have a pup who loves baths!
Holly B.
Calhoun, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always a great product. Kills fleas and leaves my dogs fresh, clean, and soft. Simple, lather, leave on for about 5mins and rinse, then dry.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Hartz grooming shampoo is one of the best. Hartz has many to chose from if you dog or cat has any skin condition.