BY HARTZ

From the Manufacturer: For at home maintenance of all breeds. The ergonomic handle and unique angle of this clipper make it easy to keep dogs nails trimmed to a healthy and comfortable length. Use the file to remove sharp edges and leave nails even and smooth. see more...

Karley  C.
Hernando, MS
The product works perfectly. It is just very difficult to use them when your pet is squirming around. Don't get me wrong, they work like a charm, but the pet does not want to cooperate. That's why I let the groomers do it for me. But if your pet can be calm while doing this, they will work fine.
Taylor A.
decatur, AL
This trims my dogs nails pretty well. I like that it has a guard on it so you do not cut the nail too short. Both of my dogs hate having their nails cut so it needs to be quick.
Sara G.
Merrill, WI
These work great design is fictional. Price is affordable. I've never had a pair break but I have loss quite a bit. They come sharp and stay quite sharp for awhile
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
A must have for my dog. His nails seem to grow faster then my own. There are some brands with others gadgets involved but this is a simple fix to those nail scratchers.
Jessie P.
Fruitland
I got these for my dog and they broke after only using them 1 time. I won't ever by these again
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
This is a good set of clippers! I like the guard on them so you can kind of measure length.
Elisa B.
Estos gran diseño es obra de ficción. El precio es asequible. Nunca he tenido un descanso par pero tengo la pérdida de un poco. Vienen aguda y permanecen bastante afilada para un rato
Michelle M.
Seven Persons, AB
Love this product for trimming my cat's claws. Easy and quick to use, and the cat doesn't seem to mind it much either!
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have an Eskie and I've only had her nails trimmed at the vet once ($8.00) would it be best if I invested in these? Pros and Cons? Are they worth the money? Do they last?