HARTZ Groomer's Best Naturals GENTLE PUPPY DOG Tearless SHAMPOO Jasmine Scent 15 oz.

BY HARTZ

BRAND NEW Store Stock...Hartz Groomer's Best Naturals...JASMINE SCENTED GENTLE PUPPY Dog Shampoo...You Get (1) ONE 15 oz. Bottle...Easy Rinse...Specially Formulated to Clean & Moisturize Puppy's Delicate Skin & Coat...Mild and Tearless Shampoo Will Not... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebekah G.
Beebe
I JUST got this and I love it!! So does my puppy!! It smells REALLY GOOD! Highly recommended!
Rosanna C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I wish it made a few more suds but it works great and leaves my dogs hair smooth and silky. The scent doesn't last long which I don't mind, it also isn't a very strong scent after my dog's bath. I recommend this shampoo for those who want a quality shampoo without breaking the bank.