Hartz Groomers Best Light Fresh Scent Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Hailey B.

BY HARTZ #88 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Hartz?? Groomer's Best?? Light Fresh Scent Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Dogs.
Reduces flaking & itching with 2% salicylic acid.
15 fl oz 444ml. see more...

Allison C.
Tampa, FL
This shampoo is what we used for our poor little pup when she had ticks. It removed it quickly and it was nice enough on her skin. the ticks died instantly and i could see them in the tub after. It did what i wanted it to do. we keep it on hand for just incase.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always buy this brand of shampoo for my dogs. It’s a great value, works on both of my dogs with their sensitive skin, smells great, and really helps their dry and itchy skin. I would recommend trying this if you have dogs with skin issues.
Omi S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Best watered down with filtered water. While the Salicylic acid content is not high, dogs with sensitive skin may experience dryness, and itchiness after use. Dandruff on animals is caused by environmental changes, and diet, so you may want to look into those two things. If that doesn't work, a diluted solution of this introduced into bathing definitely helps. Be sure to rinse thoroughly. It smells great on my coonhound, but the fresh scent "turns" on my chihuahua.
Thera H.
We actually bought this for our cat who was having some really bad dandruff issues. We used it on her once and no more dandruff! Great price and smells nice too. I would totally recommend for your cat or dog.
Bobbi O.
This is hot and miss, it works for our Golden retriever who doesn't seem to have that dry of skin. But for my Staffordshire it doesn't seem to work. Her skin is very dry and she tends to be quite itchy.
Elizabeth S.
My dog has sensitive skin but this shampoo does a good job of not breaking her out or make her itch. It also doesn't give her that "wet dog" smell like most shampoos.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog used to have awful dandruff, started using this product for her and no more dandruff! Love the cheap price too!!
Adrean O.
shelbyville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t really like this brand it doesn’t seem to work I’ve even tried it on my dog and it seemed to just make him inch
wendy l.
Los Angeles, CA
Hartz groomers is the best shampoo dandruff . really is the best anti dandruff. is the only shampoo that's use my dog
Kristi T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My go to dog shampoo when we wash our dogs at home. and the clean smell makes the hassle worth while.