Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesHartz
Groomers Best Light Fresh Scent Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs

Hartz Groomers Best Light Fresh Scent Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs

by Hartz

Hartz?? Groomer's Best?? Light Fresh Scent Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Dogs.
Reduces flaking & itching with 2% salicylic acid.
15 fl oz 444ml.

Is this shampoo safe to use on my 14 week old puppy?
Start your review of Hartz Groomers Best Light Fresh Scent Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs!
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Hartz Groomers Best Light Fresh Scent Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Crissi G.
I started using this Hatz anti-dandruff shampoo on my medium-length haired dog when she was having issues. It seemed to work right away but in only a couple of days the issue would start again. After using it persistently I found that as long as I used it every few days the issue wouldn’t come back but not only did I not want to bath my dog so often (she’s an inside dog) but I don’t think it’s so good for them. Maybe if her issue wouldn’t have been so severe it would’ve been fine to use but I ended up using an oatmeal shampoo that worked instead.
Lorraine  M.
Enterprise, AL
It’s very gentle and smells pleasant. My dog liked being groomed with it because the smell wasn’t unpleasant. It bubbles nicely.
Spirit J.
Orange
Hartz Groomers Best Light Fresh Scent Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Spirit J.
The shampoo was good and it had a detangler in it so brushing my dogs hair was easier which is nice because he has longer hair. After a couple uses I noticed him itching less which was a great thing.
Tammy  S.
Moscow, TX
Leaves a really pleasant scent afterwards not just a Cologne type smell. It let's you know your dog's clean
Karen R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purchased at: PETCO
Brush out coat. Saturate coat with lukewarm water and I massaged a small amount of shampoo into my dog's coat. Avoid getting into dog's ears and eyes. I the rinsed with lukewarm water. Towel dry and I brushed out my dogs coat. I used it twice weekly on my dog.
Jean  V.
Chelsea, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness! I have a big Rottie-shep mixed baby, Oliver! He is 110 lbs of sweetness! He's not even a year old.. he will be in 2 weeks. When I tell you that as soon as I started robbing this on him he was so happy...and I don't blame him because he now is the best smelling and softest dog in town!
Brian H.
Alvarado
Our dog only likes certain shampoos and conditioners but the Hartz brand he seems to prefer over almost all of the others. It has a higher price point than some of the others that he prefers but it’s always been a very reliable product. I would recommend this line of products to anyone.
Daymis M.
Bellevue, WA
I’m very loyal to this brand for my cat , I like the way this work on my kitties hair
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I wouldn’t recommend anything made from Hartz to be honest, my dog is my best friend, my kid, and honestly I don’t trust ANY of their products! I highly do NOT recommend ANY of their products and would highly advise you not to put this on your furbaby if you want them to stay healthy and live a long time...
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good scent.  Helps my dog’s sensitive skin.  Does not irritate thedif’s eyes either.  He didn’t mind the bath with this shampoo.