BY HARTZ

Hartz® Groomer's Best® Hydrocortisone Spray with Aloe For Dogs and Cats.
Helps stop itching & helps promote healing of: Scrapes and abrasions. Skin irritations. Rashes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX
This works really well on my dog who has allergies I just spray it on him and it soothes his skin that is irritated
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is great! I have a 13 year old Chihuahua who has dry itchy skin and chews at himself constantly to the point that he has some skin patches turning dark. I spray this stuff on and it helps relieve some of the itch and after a few applications his skin was turning back to its normal color. The only flaw I can find is that I like to rub it into his skin some and it leaves a very oily residue on my hands, so Id recommend getting gloves or something if you plan on rubbing it in and don't want to deal with the constant hand washing.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
I used this when my dog was suffering flea bites and irritation on their lower back. She was chewing herself raw. I was very happy to find Hartz Hydrocortisone Spray to help soothe and relieve itch and irritation. She was unhappy to have this sprayed on directly, so I had to spray it into my hand and rub it on. It appeared to sting some on her cuts, but it did seem to help her to stop chewing the area.
Holly R.
Works great and i will definitely re purchase when i am out! it has come in extremly handy for my pets and i recommend buying it because you will definitely use it!
Kelly C.
West Greenwich, RI
My dog began to feel relief immediately after applying this to his dry patch on his back. He was nearly rash free in three days. Needless to say I willconti ue to purchase!!
LIZBETH A.
Anaheim, CA
I like that this spray leaves my dog's fur soft. It makes it easier to brush and the fur does not tangle.
Emily S.
Never used this product but heard nothing but good things! I will have to try it!
Mary R.
Pet Lover Expert
We have found that this works very well. We have one dog with food allergies (chicken - so it is hard to keep it totally away from her with other dogs and kids around) and another with general skin sensitivities. Spraying and rubbing in is great, sometimes when it is really bad we will pour some out into our hands and massage it in. Much relief is had - happy dogs and much less itching.
Loretta C.
Baytown, TX
Does this product really work?