BY HARTZ #4 in Health & Grooming

Hartz® Groomer's Best® Hairball Control Shampoo For Cats & Kittens.
Helps reduce hairballs.
Conditions.
Detangles. see more...

Katya G.
Rio Grande City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I noticed that this shampoo, unlike others, really decreased the amount of shedding on my big cat. It smells really nice and forms lots of bubbles, which is great.
But my main priority is the decrease in hair loss i saw on my cat. He sheds like crazy and i think this shampoo made a bit of a difference 👍🏽
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best brand of animal shampoo out there. I use the cat and dog versions. It works really well and smells  very good. The scent lasts a long time too! Its not very expensive so anyone can try it. I give it 8/10 and recommend it to everyone!
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I prefer ADAMS or PawFect pet products over Hartz. My cats have had no real improvement with hairball issues with this product. They get clean and smell nice yeah, but it doesn't help with what it is specified to help with.
Jamie L.
Middleburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is a hit or miss. I don’t know if it’s because I buy it at Walmart instead of an actual pet store but it doesn’t always work I feel like. It’s not expensive by any means. It smells good and gives a good lather though.
Susana N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat shampoo is such a great and good smelling shampoo for your feline pal! Awesome price, very affordable and since you're not supposed to bathe your cat all the times this bottle should last you a while. It great on reducing the amount of fur on you pal and also has such a refreshing scent at the end!
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Everyone knows how hard is to get your cat in shower lol but has been using this shampoo good works amazing for the animals especially ones that spend a lot of time outside.
Victoria C.
Rockland, Ma
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In general, I didn’t want to even place a star but I had to. There’s been nothing but issues within this brand. You hear about animals dying after using the products, which is saddening. My dog, for example, has allergic reactions when it comes to using these products.
Shanna H.
Amanda
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this shampoo, use it on both my outside and inside kitty. Of coarse they don’t care for it to much lol but it doesn’t seam to irritate their skin and it leaves there coat very shinny and healthy-looking. Also I really like the smell and it isn’t very expensive.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hartz Groomers Best Hairball Controll Shampoo is a total lifesaver. With 4 dogs and 1 cat I was spending all my time cleaning animal hair until we found this shampoo. I couldn't believe what a difference it really made. I definitely recommend this product.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s hard getting the cats in water but, once accomplished the bath flies by. Shampoo takes care of the problem with fleas and ticks like no other. I have always used the Hurtz brand ever since I got my first dog. I can not live without this brand or shampoo.
Natasha w.
Does this actually work? My cat has long hair and gets a lot of hairballs and is really hard to manage.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
Our cat has a serious hairball problem and we've tried all of the foods and supplements with minimal success. Those who have tried this product, do you feel it works better than hairball control food?
Crystal G.