Hartz Groomer's Best Hairball Control Shampoo

Hartz® Groomer's Best® Hairball Control Shampoo For Cats & Kittens.
Helps reduce hairballs.
Conditions.
Detangles.

Does this work and safe for them to lick themselves after they get out?
Would you recommend?
Does this actually work? My cat has long hair and gets a lot of hairballs and is really hard to manage.
Start your review of Hartz Groomer's Best Hairball Control Shampoo!
Saint joseph, MO
Hartz Groomer's Best Hairball Control Shampoo uploaded by Madison T.
I use this on my lil furbaby whenever he makes a mess of himself or gets something on him somehow, smells nice but the scent doesnt last long, makes his fur irresistibly soft and keeps him from getting matted fur. Although he really hates baths so he probably wouldn’t reccomend this product like I would lol. Its great and gentle on him too.
Columbus, GA
One of my favorite cheaper pet shampoos. Snuggles used to get a lot of hair balls because he has kinda long hair and he’s prone to shedding. This helps a lot to get rid of the fur that’s started to shed as well as strengthening his fur
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
I love this shampoo because it really works into my cats fur and allows him to not throw up so much when he is drying himself after being bathed I also like the smell it isn’t overpowering or smell like harsh chemicals
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hartz Groomer's Best Hairball Control Shampoo uploaded by JC C.
Purchased at: Target
This has a good scent, my cats fur looks so shinny. It condition their fur too. Its mild and gentle to use. The price is okay its a good value. Hartz Groomer's Best Hairball Control Shampoo
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hartz Groomer's Best Hairball Control Shampoo uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was fantastic for my pet he is very clean and fresh smellung i recommend this to everyone who has a pet theres no other i can compare its perfect not to expensive got a sale on it feom walmart
Rio Grande City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I noticed that this shampoo, unlike others, really decreased the amount of shedding on my big cat. It smells really nice and forms lots of bubbles, which is great. But my main priority is the decrease in hair loss i saw on my cat. He sheds like crazy and i think this shampoo made a bit of a difference 👍🏽
Midland, MI
Hartz Groomer's Best Hairball Control Shampoo uploaded by katelynn J.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats were hacking up some bad fur balls after using this product on my 2 fur babies I realized it made a huge difference in controlling their fur balls. Also I realized after using this a few times it always leaves my cats with nice and soft fur.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,316 reviews
Hartz Groomers Best Hairball Controll Shampoo is a total lifesaver. With 4 dogs and 1 cat I was spending all my time cleaning animal hair until we found this shampoo. I couldn't believe what a difference it really made. I definitely recommend this product.
Biloxi, MS
Had to bathe the cat once and this was a great shampoo. It didn’t cost more than $5, and the cat smelled great afterward. The funny thing is the cat really liked the bath so I guess that can be attributed to the shampoo. 😂🤣🤣😂
Lincolnton, NC
Purchased at: PetSmart
We rescue cats and I've been looking for a good cat shampoo for quite a long time this Hartz hairball control has been the best one that we have tried so far. It smells great it's gentle on their skin and it helps reduce hairballs and detangles hair on Long haired cats.