BY HARTZ #13 in Health & Grooming

Hartz® Groomer's Best® Hairball Control Shampoo For Cats & Kittens.
Helps reduce hairballs.

Buy on Walmart*
Victoria C.
Rockland, MA
Pet Lover Expert
In general, I didn’t want to even place a star but I had to. There’s been nothing but issues within this brand. You hear about animals dying after using the products, which is saddening. My dog, for example, has allergic reactions when it comes to using these products.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Pet Lover Expert
It’s hard getting the cats in water but, once accomplished the bath flies by. Shampoo takes care of the problem with fleas and ticks like no other. I have always used the Hurtz brand ever since I got my first dog. I can not live without this brand or shampoo.
Maggie Z.
York
We have two cats: one long haired and one short haired. We had issues with hair balls, especially with our long haired cat, so we gave this shampoo a try. Between regularly brushing them and using this, we haven't had a single hair ball in months! It smells great and it keeps their fur looking beautiful and clean.
Debbie H.
08754
Pet Lover Expert
Hartz Groomers Best Hairball Controll Shampoo is a total lifesaver. With 4 dogs and 1 cat I was spending all my time cleaning animal hair until we found this shampoo. I couldn't believe what a difference it really made. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Ladies and gentlemen this shampoo works my cats hair does not shed as much I love it I was full of hair all over my house in the couch in my jacket everywhere it wouldn’t stop in after using this and definitely stopped I definitely recommend it people need to buy this
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Had to bathe the cat once and this was a great shampoo. It didn’t cost more than $5, and the cat smelled great afterward. The funny thing is the cat really liked the bath so I guess that can be attributed to the shampoo. 😂🤣🤣😂
Holly S.
Pet Lover Expert
This shampoo is okay. It washes very well and smells great but I think it aggravated my cats hair once and left a bald spot. But it could have been also from my cat scratching too so I don’t know personally.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I have a long haired white kitty, who has a huge hairball problem. All he does is groom himself. He has been spitting up almost a hairball a day. I found this shampoo and a Hartz brush, to see if that would help. I haven't noticed a difference in hairballs. My kitty smells amazing, though! This shampoo really smells so good! Plus, he has a nice, silky, bright and shiny coat! Hartz Groomer's Best Hairball Control Shampoo
Brenda G.
Pet Lover Expert
This is my favorite cat shampoo. It kills fleas instantly and smells absolutely incredible. I honestly think it smells better than a lot of human shampoo I've smelled. This is a great product with great value and it is very affordable. I'm very happy with it and will continue to purchase it for my pet cats.
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
I love this stuff! It leaves my Arnold cat smelling so good! I know it helps with hair balls too! We used to use a different brand of shampoo and Arnold would get to sick after. We switched to this and it has been so much better!
Natasha w.
Does this actually work? My cat has long hair and gets a lot of hairballs and is really hard to manage.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton, Ny
Our cat has a serious hairball problem and we've tried all of the foods and supplements with minimal success. Those who have tried this product, do you feel it works better than hairball control food?