BY HARTZ

Hartz??® Groomer's Best®?? Fur Fetcher??? For Medium Dogs.
New.
Satisfaction guaranteed*.
De-shedder.
No blades!
Removes 3x more fur than brushing. see more...

• Is there anything similar that would work well for long-haired ca...1 Answers
  • We have a Labrador retriever, would this be a good product to buy? 2 Answers
  • I am worried about it cutting my dogs hair, can t... Be the first to answer!
Kelcey O.
Portland, OR
This thing is a lifesaver wen it comes to grooming. Once in awhile I groom my roommate's dog who is a GSD/Chow mix, which means A LOT of fur. This product makes it easier on him and me and helps get the job done quickly and efficiently!
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Works amazing on our Beagle!! Medium.hair length but man does he shed like crazy!! Deinitely helps keep it under control. Does not work on the weimaraner...but we don't have trouble with him anyways.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
One of my dogs has medium length hair and this works perfect for her I love using this product for her especially easy when she's shedding so much!
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked really well on my cat without hurting her. She really enjoyed it and is usually upset by being touched. Lol I'd recommend!
Ashley M.
Swansea, Sc
I have a lab in a Jack Russell this thing is a lifesaver. Shutting around my house is a big problem in this eliminate some of it
XOBABE B.
This is such a miracle worker I recommend this to anyone who's best friend sheds a lot like mine does its a life saver!
Eloisa R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This work perfect for your dogs hair if he she is shedding great product this is going to be helpful
Ruth G.
Evans, CO
I never try , but some people told me that is very useful , I want to buy it for my dogs
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
Gets all excess hair off!! My dogs enjoys grooming time because of this brush. It helps
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Five stars!!! It works wonders for my pup! He sheds a lot and this is a miracle worker!
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Would this be good for a thick hairs dog I have a husky trying to find better brushes
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can i fi d this item. how well does this item work?
Carlie l.
Is this useful for pit bull try fur? single coat, shorter haired.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a German Shepherd and am finding a lot of hair floating around, is this a reliable for a one year olds shedding hair?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have two very furry doors and clean up dog hair balls daily. I have tried several hair remover products. Does this work?