Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesHartz
Hartz GROOMER’S BEST Fur Fetcher for Cats

Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Fur Fetcher® for Cats

by Hartz

Stop dreading shedding with a revolutionary tool that removes 3 times more fur than brushing alone!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hartz® GROOMER’S BEST® Fur Fetcher® for Cats!
Beatriz D.
Really gentle with my dogs fur, is the best i have tried so far and really easy to crean after use, just with a napking and its done
Heather B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this brush! My black cat Pumpkin absolutely loves to be brushed! She can’t get enough. She purrs like crazy every time. It’s best to use a brush daily to improve shedding which gets really bad during fall and spring.
Amanda  C.
Manassas, VA
Do you have an unbelievable amount of fire during shedding seasons like I do with my short hair red tabby the. You need this
Stephanie B.
White Haven
This is the best groomer for your cat ! I have a cat and his name is Simon and he is 3 years old. I wouldn’t have to improve this product. Pros it’s very easy to use. Yes I would definitely recommended this product.
Melissa  L.
Great product for keeping your cat clean! My cat loved the attention she got while I used it and I loved how clean refreshed she was after using.
Analaura  R.
I really love this for my cat. I highly recommend it because it leaves her hair super shiny and groomed. She doesn’t mind it either. I have zero complaints I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product! Highly recommend for your furry friend.
Dora W.
Kingman, AZ
I always worry about products and how safe they really are for my pets. When I use these I have peace of mind that it is safe and will not harm my pets
Christina B.
The only hairball remedy my cat will eat, or that works on him! Anytime he gets hair balls I put a little on his paw and he licks it off and the hairballs stop soon after
Gustavo R.
Sacramento, CA
Hartz is not a bad company, their products are decent, and they were not as bad as i thought they were going to be. It's a bit pricey and i wouldn't buy it another time but it is reliable and my cats are in loooooovee with it. I DO recommend it but just be aware of the price.
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
Doesn't work. Hasn't made a bit of difference with the cleanse problem. Just buy something else..

Looking for your answer?