BY HARTZ #81 in Flea & Tick Control

Hartz® De-Flea™ Groomer's Best® Flea Comb.
New & improved.
Long.
Heavy. see more...

Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
The find teeth are a bit tricky when it comes to my dogs long hair. It get tangled up easily. I found that it doesn't really help comb out fleas that great. I have a golden and she doesn't mind the brushing but actually get fleas out of her hair is not easy.
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you not like this product because it hurts my dogs for she gets irritated and I just do not recommend it for free and take this it's not help at all
Isa j.
Bartow, FL
This groomers comb is works great on my husky. It also does it help with fleas but as well at getting rid of his old fur. :)
Brooke H.
Andersonville, TN
The de-flea comb is great I use on all my
Dogs and it seems to help with taking care of the flea issue
Nicole K.
Oak Harbor, WA
Easy brush to get fleas off. I use this comb on my 2 dogs and 3 cats. It's quite versatile!
Kammy T.
I love this. It is very easy to use and a breeze to clean. Even if you have a long haired canine. I will admit, I may have also tried it on a few of my rabbits. Either way, it got the job done and they love getting the attention.
Cherylynn S.
Pinedale, CA
Wobderful product does what is supposed to do and doesn't leave a mess to clean up after